FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Hello everybody

Author Topic: Hello everybody
Luis A.
Member # 6085

- posted      Profile for Luis A.   Email Luis A.         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, I must apologise for my poor English, but I hope to find a good amount of good will 'round here.

I'm 38, from Spain, and a fan of OSC since I read Ender's Game years ago (though I sometimes 'cheat' him with Frank Herbert [Wink] )

I'm afraid I won't participate a lot in the forum (you know, work and all of that), but I wanted to say hello to all of you, readers of the world.

See you soon.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diko
Member # 6060

- posted      Profile for Diko           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, Luis. I'm new here too, and still reading everything before I post too much, so we're in the same boat! [Big Grin]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Luis ! I mostly post on the other side, but I'm european too (I'm French) and people here are quite tolerant with my bad English, so I guess yours shouldn't be a problem !
Welcome ! [Wave]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Anna, your English is much better than some people who are apparently American. Myself included at times. (see, there's a sentence fragment). Same goes for Luis, from what I can see. I hope we get to see more of you, Luis!
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
I definitely posted on this side for a long time (well, maybe a couple of weeks) before being brave enough to cross over to the "other side."
Welcome to Hatrack! [Party]

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.