FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » signings?

Author Topic: signings?
th121
Member # 6197

- posted      Profile for th121   Email th121         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I'm new to the board and this may sound like a stupid question or one that has been asked many times but does anyone know where I can find a list of where OSC will be signing or appearing in the near future if anywwhere? Thanks for any help in appreciation.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
OSC was just on a book signing tour in Nov. He usually does a tour when he has a new book out and Crystal City is his latest book. Keep an eye out on the front page of this site, if there is a tour the dates and locations are usually listed there. Don't get your hopes up though, he usually tours the West Coast and the midwest and he probably will not do another one until his next book is released.

Of course he does do other traveling and you might get lucky.

Or you could move to Greensboro and hope you run into him at the grocery store. [Smile]

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Check out the calendar on this site. We try to keep it updated, and thanks to your post I updated it today [Smile] He is giving three speeches in North Carolina this month -- at NC State (Feb 11th), Duke (Feb. 12th) and Wake Forest (Feb 22). And he will be back at NC State on April 17th for the NC Literary Festival.
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance a recording of the speech(es) or their text(s) might be made available here at Hatrack?

--Pop, the Ever Hopeful

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taw-qing-jao
Member # 6127

- posted      Profile for Taw-qing-jao   Email Taw-qing-jao         Edit/Delete Post 
sigh, [Cry] he'll never come to canada will he? [Wall Bash]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Rachel and Leah is set to come out in June, according to this, so hopefully he'll do another tour not long afterward. Maybe one that includes BYU in September or so, inshallah.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to see a recording or transcript too, specifically of the speech in November of 2000 at BYU. I know you record them. What do you do with the recordings?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bmeaker
Member # 4443

- posted      Profile for bmeaker   Email bmeaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is an article on what he talked about from N. C. State's newspaper. I went and thought it was pretty good, afterward he answered questions about his books and stuff and then signed books and flyers that people had.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.