FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » A Question

Author Topic: A Question
Napster-{KD}-
Member # 6967

- posted      Profile for Napster-{KD}-   Email Napster-{KD}-         Edit/Delete Post 
please don't harass me because i'm new, but i recently finished reading Shadow of the Hegemon, and as i read the afterward, i was wondering if Mr. Card has finished his sequel to Shadow of the Hegemon. Any insite into this would be appreciated!

-Napster-{KD}-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. [Smile]
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Napster-{KD}-
Member # 6967

- posted      Profile for Napster-{KD}-   Email Napster-{KD}-         Edit/Delete Post 
really? i'll have to look for it at my public library then, i guess. what's the title of it? i know he mentioned two possible titles in the back of shadow of the hegemon
Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Click on the word "Yep." in my previous post.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Napster-{KD}-
Member # 6967

thank you, i just thought he had mentioned different names for the sequel to shadow of the hegemon. anyway, thanks again!

-Napster-{KD}-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.