FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » NB: Assume Ender. Ask him anything, in this thread.

Author Topic: NB: Assume Ender. Ask him anything, in this thread.
Talasonic
Member # 7008

- posted      Profile for Talasonic           Edit/Delete Post 
(no body)
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet William
Member # 5212

- posted      Profile for Sweet William           Edit/Delete Post 
Who do you love more:

Jane, Val, or Novinhah?

Posts: 524 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talasonic
Member # 7008

Haha, I'm not going to reread the books to learn that:) Try something more important. Learning is fun.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer Jane-as-Val to either Jane or Val-as-teenager.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talasonic
Member # 7008

Oh, now I have to reread it:) Thanks! Learning is fun.
AmryllisLorelei
Member # 6974

- posted      Profile for AmryllisLorelei   Email AmryllisLorelei         Edit/Delete Post 
I would say that Ender loves Novinha most . . . he left Val and unplugged his Jane-jewel for her. But that's just what I would guess [Smile]

Talasonic: rereading them sounds more like a reward than a punishment [Big Grin]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talasonic
Member # 7008

Life is like Super Mario 1, in the first level. If you think about things too much, and fall into the first pit, you can't get the 1-up on your second life. Your best bet is to reset the game if you fall into the first pit.
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
Woops, I assumed the wrong thing with this friend. "I" prefer Jane-As-Val to Novinha character wise. If I was Ender Novinha.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldenstar
Member # 6990

- posted      Profile for Goldenstar           Edit/Delete Post 
well it also depends if you mean ender as ender or ender as peter or even ender as val. personaly it could go everywhere but either way it ends up with 2-3 answers at the minimum
Posts: 67 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bean Counter
Member # 6001

- posted      Profile for Bean Counter           Edit/Delete Post 
I think he prefered Novinhah with Jane talking dirty to him about what Val was doing with her Husband back on Trodhiem.

BC [ROFL]

Posts: 1249 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
It is the height of gaudiness to [ROFL] at your own jokes, BC.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.