FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Homecoming

Author Topic: Homecoming
Goldenstar
Member # 6990

- posted      Profile for Goldenstar           Edit/Delete Post 
I've just finished The Call of Earth started The Ships Of Earth and I have to say this series promises to be truly amazing as i progress through it. Thanks once again OSC for brightening the last week of my life with another series of (somewhat) inspirational, phenomenal, sci-fi series. [Big Grin]
Posts: 67 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm...My favorite was Earthborn. I remember how I felt when I started reading that series. I had purposely stayed away from it because of preconceived notions of my own...I finally broke down and read it though. [Smile] Once I had decided to do that, it was quite exciting. All of the sudden, there were FIVE OSC books that I hadn't read yet! What a fiesta!!!

Enjoy your reading. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the first one a lot better than the others, although they were pretty good.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldenstar
Member # 6990

It's a truly amazing series i just got to the part where all the babies are born and the leave The Valley of Mebbekew. Back to reading Later.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldenstar
Member # 6990

Ok now i'm stuck...nearly don The Ships of Earth, at the part where Obring, Vas, and Sevet plan to escape, and Earthfall is checked out of the library! I dont know if i can wait like a week to read the next book ROFL! [ROFL]
Lille Mu
Member # 7115

- posted      Profile for Lille Mu   Email Lille Mu         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked all the serie, and the last book too. But like in Alvin, I can't bear some characters (Mebbekew, Obring...)I think it's a better serie than Alvin in a way, because OSC seems to have no plan to finish Alvin, and just write it whithout knowing what will happen...
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.