FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » So is “Shadow of the Giant” the last shadow book?

Author Topic: So is “Shadow of the Giant” the last shadow book?
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess if it is well know what happens to Bean at the end. Can’t remember if this is supposed to be it or what. Guess we can still look forward to Peter’s further adventures at the end of "Children of the Mind".
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I think there's supposed to be a linking book, which will be the final book.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
The final for this series!

Then we can go on with Jane and Peter and who knows who else!

[ January 07, 2005, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Jay ]

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The final until for this series!
[Dont Know]

[Evil Laugh]

[ROFL]

[Confused]

[Razz]

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quimby2999
Member # 7044

- posted      Profile for Quimby2999   Email Quimby2999         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and then we can stop talking about! [Big Grin]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoatRider
Member # 7174

- posted      Profile for GoatRider   Email GoatRider         Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh I hope so. I'm sure getting tired of reading Enderverse novels.

NOT!!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
To summarize: Yes, Shadow of the Giant is the last Shadow book. However, there is supposed to be a final book which connects the two series. It will take place after Children of the Mind, and will involve Bean's descendents in some way.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quimby2999
Member # 7044

- posted      Profile for Quimby2999   Email Quimby2999         Edit/Delete Post 
There are still people who don't know this? [No No]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miles_per_hour
Member # 6451

- posted      Profile for miles_per_hour   Email miles_per_hour         Edit/Delete Post 
I keep hoping that the connecting book is just an HR rumour.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
where do you guys go for this up-and-comming information. or is this all speculation?
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
We largely hang out here. Scott occasionally tells us stuff.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

I was wondering if a new sub-series was to be born out of the open story at the end of Children of the Mind. I mean who wouldn't love to see the exploits of neo-peter and val-jane.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

Actually, I take that back, the end of Children of the Mind was perfect.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.