FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Excuse me, I have a technical question.

Author Topic: Excuse me, I have a technical question.
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Where can I find out how many messages were posted by me?

Thanks a bunch to the Hairy Trackers...

-Beanny

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Look at the bottom of one of your posts and see what number follows the word "Posts".
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I feel so foolish for not noticing...

Thank you!

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
You can click your name then do "view recent posts" to see the last 50, also.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, cool. I didn't know that. That will be useful. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
You can also click on the word 'Posts' at the bottom of anyone's post to see their most recent bunch of posts. It's kinda curious to see people's trends -- periods of heavy posting and periods of drought.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Well! You just taught me something new, Jemmy! I knew I could see that list by going to their profile and choosing "recent posts" but I never realized the word "posts" itself at the bottom of their post was a link! Whadda know!

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
I learned that last week, FG, but I didn't know the name linked to the profile until just now.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa. Neither did I. So there are two links to the profile in one post. Interesting!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.