FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Does Ender's Game condone black ops?

Author Topic: Does Ender's Game condone black ops?
Undersized and Gifted
Member # 7323

- posted      Profile for Undersized and Gifted   Email Undersized and Gifted         Edit/Delete Post 
This world we live in is in horrible shape. We could even be on the brink of a third world war, if it hasn't already begun.

Look a little deeper and you will find disgusting FACTS about 9/11.

Why did the WTC building 7 fall? Because it was demolished by explosives placed PRIOR to the planes connecting to the towers.

This was said candidly by the man who held the lease on the entire center, Lucky Larry. He made 7 billion dollars that day.

Black operations began this new religious war. And the american public is complacent.

I think this post will be deleted by an administrator/moderator very quickly.

U G

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt it. We generally don't delete posts for being stupid.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, that Tom Davidson's a pretty cool fellow.

Seriously, Undersized and Gifted, you're going to have to try harder than that to sway the folks here. A lot harder.

[ January 23, 2005, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
No. I think the problem is that he's trying too hard to get attention.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he does use full sentences, correct spelling, and (mostly) good grammar/usage.

So he is a step up from some of our other recent trolls.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
ahem... [cough] sources [/cough]. I must say the Bush is stupid and there is some evidence of the conspiracy theory of history, but c'mon sources man!
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt the moderators will. However, the CIA might.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.... Tom and I agree on something. Amazing. Mark this one down.

100% stupid post. Get real dude.

Think we can get a top ten list going Tom?

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undersized and Gifted
Member # 7323

- posted      Profile for Undersized and Gifted   Email Undersized and Gifted         Edit/Delete Post 
www.rense.com/general47/pulled.htm

www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

www.wtc7.net

Do a google search on 'wtc 7'.

There is a paper trail. Follow it.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody posted it on the internet, so it must be true.

On an unrelated note, would anybody be interested in buying a used time cube?

[ January 23, 2005, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: mr_porteiro_head ]

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got an E-mail from this guy claiming that he'd been banned. I find this highly unlikely, since this thread and his profile are still around. Kristine, Kathy, did you ban him? If so, why?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KathrynHJanitor
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for KathrynHJanitor   Email KathrynHJanitor         Edit/Delete Post 
We didn't ban him, but we banned another guy ... what was his name? Dave George. He's the one we banned, because he was spamming all over the place.

If this guy got banned, it's because he and Dave George are the same person. It had nothing to do with his posts in this thread, lame though they may have been.

KHK

Posts: 92 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, thanks for banning that Dave George guy, at least.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheClone
Member # 6141

- posted      Profile for TheClone   Email TheClone         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I'm confused. What on earth does the topic have to do with this thread?
Posts: 87 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd only be slightly surprised to find out Dave George and this guy hail from the same IP.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this guy was in a movie already www.conspiracytheory.com/

Or he might have visited this site and made his own conspiracy: http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html
Maybe we should post ours!

Kind of fun.. here’s what I got:

What They Don't Want You to Know
In order to understand time you need to realize that everything is controlled by a church made up of single women with help from girls.
The conspiracy first started during Christmas in Morgantown. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including WVU bowl win.
Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by blabbing.
They want to road rage Rush and imprison resisters in NYC using Cars.
In order to prepare for this, we all must vote. Since the media is controlled by Libs we should get our information from Hannity.

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AutumnFire
Member # 7320

- posted      Profile for AutumnFire   Email AutumnFire         Edit/Delete Post 
What I find really funny is that OSC just made a bitter commentary on exactly this disgusting aspect of our culture (undersized and gifted's conspiracy theories) in SotG. This is what chapter two is all about. I felt revulsion and disgust reading it (as I'm sure I was supposed to), so now seeing it in real life I'm free to think it's just funny.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

Interesting: in fiction it's disgusting; in real life, funny. Is it because in fiction we know the absolute truth and relate better to the individual characters?
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quimby2999
Member # 7044

- posted      Profile for Quimby2999   Email Quimby2999         Edit/Delete Post 
Cubicism? [Dont Know]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
oh oh! I have an excellent conspiracy theory! Get this... *shhh be careful that no one hears this... Aliens from [Angst] ANOTHER PLANET! Are secretly giving the United States technology in order to creat a super state that they! The Alien Puppet Rulers can control humanity from behind a singly loving face named Big Brother thus a bunch of time travelers from the 21st century accidentally going 1000 years into future see this fate and must come back to the 14th century when the Free Masons were founded and must endevor to assasinate the ring leaders and steal the Holy Pearl (which is actually an alien glow in the dark toy but nuclear powered) so that the free masons can have no motivation to control history thus the world super state controlled by evil psycologists so that the big brother super state can never be established so we all live a happily ever after until the aliens pissed off have to invade us and enslave us as shock troopers for their interstellar politics.

OKAY! BEAT THAT! I Now challenge ANYONE to come up with a conspiracy theory better than that

Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eisenoxyde
Member # 7289

- posted      Profile for Eisenoxyde           Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad that this conspiracy nut never did any sound research before jumping to the conclusion that explosives were used.

As this in article in Access to Energy states, the true reason was lack of asbestos insulation around the structural steel members that caused the towers to fall.

Jesse

/mechanical engineering student

Posts: 175 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Conspiracy theorists are never burdened by facts.

[ January 27, 2005, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Steev ]

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

Facts are for those who don't know the truth.
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappyPanda
Member # 7326

- posted      Profile for HappyPanda   Email HappyPanda         Edit/Delete Post 
Eisenoxyde said:
quote:

Too bad that this conspiracy nut never did any sound research before jumping to the conclusion that explosives were used.

As this in article in Access to Energy states, the true reason was lack of asbestos insulation around the structural steel members that caused the towers to fall.

Jesse

/mechanical engineering student

Not siding with Mr. Conspiracy, but he was talking about the other building that collapsed, not the two towers.

That article was quite interesting though, thanks for the link!

quote:

Facts are for those who don't know the truth.

I think you must know my manager. [Wink]

/computer engineer

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter
Member # 4373

- posted      Profile for Peter   Email Peter         Edit/Delete Post 
i know i'm about to do what i'm condemming here, but why do we continue to give this guy enough crdeit to post on his thread. lets stand up! rebel! start a new consipiracy thread!

[Evil Laugh] [Evil] [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 283 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldenstar
Member # 6990

- posted      Profile for Goldenstar           Edit/Delete Post 
Undersized and Gifted, if you havent read The Gospel According to Larry I seriously sugest you do.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.