FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » new forum idea, plz read

Author Topic: new forum idea, plz read
bigendrnbnfan71112
Member # 7363

- posted      Profile for bigendrnbnfan71112   Email bigendrnbnfan71112         Edit/Delete Post 
i think there should be one just for the books, u no. not for osc. i mean hes great, hes god [Hail] , but im really interested in the books! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you want to talk about Card's books, you come here. If you want to talk about books in general, you go to Books, Films, Food, and Culture.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess what -- the purpose of the Discussions about OSC board IS to discuss his books -- certainly it's not to discuss his personal life [Smile] Welcome - hope you enjoy the forum.
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
but...but... I had so many questions about his personal life! Like, what does he eat for breakfast? What's his favourite color? And stuff!

[Cry]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
'Cause you're his #1 fan? [Razz]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Like, what does he eat for breakfast?
A.I. programs. [Evil]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
What??? [Eek!] [Confused] [Angst]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
AI programs NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

[Grumble] (pfft... C0mpi run away from mr. card before he eats your mother board!

Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if OSC even has a favorite color... Hmmm...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott eats lunch?
He didn't post on that thread.

What about his TV watching habits? Maybe some other personal things like if he sleeps on his back or stomach.

I’ve got it! We’ll have a “Week at the Cards” where a lucky hatracker gets to stay with the Cards for a week so they can get to know Scott personally. See all his funny habits and his own personal first edition collection.

Can’t have personal lives when you’re a famous science fiction writer!

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

I know because its a week at the "cards" we will host a online hatrack members only poker tournement and the winner will win the week. [Party]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
Does OSC ever post? if so What is his username?
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
His username is either OrsonScottCard or Orson Scott Card. It's kinda hard to miss.

And he almost never posts.

[ February 15, 2005, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: mr_porteiro_head ]

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
He did, however, agree that I was 'cogent' once, but I forgot to keep bumping the thread and now it's gone forever.

Of course, that doesn't keep me from mentioning it and using it for evil.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Ralphie's received the official OSC stamp of approval. She won't say where.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He did, however, agree that I was 'cogent' once, but I forgot to keep bumping the thread and now it's gone forever.
That is one of the saddest things I have ever read on Hatrack. [Frown]

[ February 15, 2005, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
It was years ago.

And if you'd like to guess where that stamp went, I'll just say you might get a little peekaloo if I were to wear a bikini.

Which I won't. So you're outta luck.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

And the world at once cried out in sadness and was quiet. [Cry]
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

unfortunately we don't see many bikinis in Michigan........well outside at least [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I hear tell OSC might be married.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

quote:
I hear tell OSC might be married.
[Dont Know]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.