FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Just wondering.

Author Topic: Just wondering.
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Who is the moderater of this forum. I know KaCard(I think I put that right) is and administrator but is she, are you, the moderater too?
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
No, Kathryn is. But mostly we try to self-moderate. If someone is out of line, we advise them and ask them to stop. They usually shape up and become true members of the community.

We get the occasional troll, but mostly we're good people who misunderstand each other sometimes, and say things in the heat of an argument that we don't mean, but are capable of forgiveness and like to be accepted.

[ February 19, 2005, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

Thanks for the info Ketchup. I don't need to speak to our moniter I was just reading all the stuff about this forum the other day and got curious as to who it was.
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the end all moderator on this site. Nice to meet you.

(note: T_Smith may or may not be the end all moderator on this site. In fact, you probably shouldn't listen to him)

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Professor
Member # 5319

- posted      Profile for the Professor   Email the Professor         Edit/Delete Post 
Pay no attention to the man behind the __!
Posts: 111 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Szymon
Member # 7103

- posted      Profile for Szymon   Email Szymon         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhhh

quote:
They usually shape up and become true members of the community.
Sounds like Stalin [Smile] And what if they do not? [Smile]
Posts: 723 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
We don't like to talk about them.... [Wink] [Monkeys]
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Pssh, I'll talk about them. We shun them in every thread, call them names, throw a couple of rocks, pants them in the halls, egg their house, and kick them in the butt. Ahhh, the way of the mob is a great life. Speaking of which, it's high time we have a lynching for all the problems in America. Any volenteers?

The mob works best when there a volenteer to blame for everyones problems. If you survive, we'll make you a senator.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

Somehow I don't think an internet mob would have the same affect as the real thing. The worst we can do hear is shun them and write bad things about them. So they turn of their computers and so what?

(So here's the plan lets trace their computer to their houses get some pitch forks and some torches and REALLY mob. It could be exciting.)
Mob YAY!! [Party]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.