FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Pastwatch....please

Author Topic: Pastwatch....please
RedHddBoy
Member # 7561

- posted      Profile for RedHddBoy   Email RedHddBoy         Edit/Delete Post 
I know that the Ender's books are the main focus nowadays, but I need info on some other books. Don't get me wrong. I love the Enderverse books. Read all of them; still reading SotG. But I heard OSC mention at a book signing some upcoming Pastwatch and Alvin Maker books, as well as some other upcoming sequel-type books. I am desperate to know anything and everything about the new Pastwatch books.
Please help me....

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
The scuttlebutt it that the other Pastwatch universe book will be a sequel and that it will be based on the story of Atlantis.

While that story is touched on in the book Pastwatch, the pre-Pastwatch short story Atlantis goes into much more detail with the Atlantis/Noah's flood/Gilgamesh story.

Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RedHddBoy
Member # 7561

- posted      Profile for RedHddBoy   Email RedHddBoy         Edit/Delete Post 
So that means that the Pastwatch sequel won't actually be a sequel but is more like a prequel based on the original universe where the story begins?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the scuttlebutt I've heard.
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.