FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Wouldn't Valentine know Jane?

Author Topic: Wouldn't Valentine know Jane?
Suri-cool
Member # 7599

- posted      Profile for Suri-cool   Email Suri-cool         Edit/Delete Post 
I was reading Xenocide again today and I noticed something. in the chapter where Val is like I guess introduced or taught about the exisance of Jane. She dosn't know anything about Jane. She even thinks its some high orginization ior something.. That dosn't make any sense. First of all the last page of investment counsler shows that she sorta knew. Or maybe she didn't know the whooole story of her but she knew of her.. What dhe wouldn't notice that Ender had a jewl in his ear and talked to someone a lot? I mean!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Val knew about Jane the personal digital assistant. Didn't occur to her that it was anything more than having the internet inside your head.
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suri-cool
Member # 7599

- posted      Profile for Suri-cool   Email Suri-cool         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I see, but she didn't put 2 and 2 togother when during that conversation. she is pretyy smart, though noone would ever had thought of her I guess species. Yeah thatnks.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.