FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New Ender Universe books

Author Topic: New Ender Universe books
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I walk on worn out topics, but I just finished SotG and it seemed to end without anything going on with that Randi Character. I have a couple of questions that popped up after quickly skimming through some threads here and veiwing the TOR website.

Is OSC planning to not write anymore Shadow books (as stated on the TOR site)? Are there going to be 2 more Ender books, one of which takes place before Speaker, and one that takes place after Children? Is the latter of the two going to involve Beans' children that have giantism? Is the former going to wrap up the Randi/Randall plot?

Thanks, just needed some clearing up...

[ April 13, 2005, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Hamson ]

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suri-cool
Member # 7599

- posted      Profile for Suri-cool   Email Suri-cool         Edit/Delete Post 
Click on th topic of New Ender novel decided on, that answers sme of your Q's. Then here is a quote from OSC "Shadows in Flight will answer all questions about what
happens to Bean and his children three thousand years after
Shadow of the Giant.

The still-being-named (see other thread) book about Ender
meeting Randi and Achilles Jr. will take care of the other
plot thread left dangling."
Yeah Shadows in Flight connects the Children of the mind (after it) and Shadow series.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Suri
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
The search feature would have come in very handy, don't you think?
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.