FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » What happenes to Bean??

Author Topic: What happenes to Bean??
Billy
Member # 7809

- posted      Profile for Billy   Email Billy         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there going to be another book were we find out what happenes to Bean?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lanfear
Member # 7776

- posted      Profile for Lanfear   Email Lanfear         Edit/Delete Post 
Asking questions that have been answered a bajillion times is frowned upon but yes.. There will be two more books in the Shadow series
1. Shadows in Flight
2. No title as of yet (this book bridges CoTM with the shadow series)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bean Counter
Member # 6001

- posted      Profile for Bean Counter           Edit/Delete Post 
Well nobody has said what happens to him have they Cyndaen?

Actually he marries Quara after she finds the cure for his condition and then he slaps her as needed.

BC

Posts: 1249 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delusional1
Member # 7896

- posted      Profile for delusional1   Email delusional1         Edit/Delete Post 
i thought giving misinformation while being condescending was frowned upon as well . . .

"Tom agreed, and this storyline will take the place of the planned Mazer Rackham novel. Not that I'll never write that one, but it will be postponed for now. In fact, I may even write this Ender novel before writing Shadows in Flight, the post-Children of the Mind novel that ties the Shadow and Speaker series together."

the novel that has only a working title (ender in exile) is the one that tells the story of what ender did between EG and Speaker.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
The idea of somebody marrying Quara and slapping her "as needed" - well, that would be WRONG, I know, but ... it IS tempting ...
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.