FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » ~SotG Rant~ (NO spoilers - UNFORTUNATELY)

Author Topic: ~SotG Rant~ (NO spoilers - UNFORTUNATELY)
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Why can I not find a single copy of "Shadow of the Giant" in Israel?

Thousands of fans are just waiting for the book!!! Will any copies of it ever be shipped to Israel?

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
They have been held at the border, because of an anonymous tip from a U.S. reviewer that in fact the books are weapons of mass destruction.
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol, so true.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
That can't be it, since the USA has supplied Israel with weapons of mass destruction. [Razz]

The one country over there that the USA wants to have nukes

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starsnuffer
Member # 8116

- posted      Profile for Starsnuffer   Email Starsnuffer         Edit/Delete Post 
What is disturbing about that joke Card is that I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not.
Posts: 655 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
They're afraid they might fall into the hands of the palestinians and maybe give them some insight about how to fight/not carbomb so much.
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rackham
Member # 8127

- posted      Profile for Rackham   Email Rackham         Edit/Delete Post 
i almost feel sorry for someone that cant get a book when thay have read the seven or so before it.

i recomend buying it online.

Posts: 62 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.