FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Help, I am hopelessly outdated....

Author Topic: Help, I am hopelessly outdated....
entropygirl
Member # 8132

- posted      Profile for entropygirl   Email entropygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I JUST joined the forum and I am DESPERATELY out of the loop, too much to go back and glean from old posts what's been up. What is going on with the movie? And what was this about a comic book???

But please don't assume that just because I'm out of the loop I'm not an avid OSC fan. That would just be mean.
-shannon-

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spaceman
Member # 8107

- posted      Profile for Spaceman   Email Spaceman         Edit/Delete Post 
I found that the best thing to do is just start with the newer posts. The old ones fade away pretty fast.
Posts: 115 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Movie: In development with Wolfgang Peterson attached. Option expires at the end of the year.

Dunno about the comic.

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Comic book - OSC is the writer for the Ultimate Iron Man comic just out. Issue one came out a month or so ago. The last I heard it is going to be a 6 book series, so there are 5 more coming out to look forward to.
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rackham
Member # 8127

- posted      Profile for Rackham   Email Rackham         Edit/Delete Post 
i highly recomend you go back and read some of the old threads and post. there are some really good threads here and are definantly worth the read.
Posts: 62 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropygirl
Member # 8132

- posted      Profile for entropygirl   Email entropygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everybody.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.