FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Signing

Author Topic: Signing
Minerva
Member # 2991

- posted      Profile for Minerva           Edit/Delete Post 
I read the page on this site about what to expect at a signing.

Will OSC also speak about and/or read from the book? Or will it be just signing?

I was thinking about attending the signing in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.

Posts: 289 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
He doesn't normally read from the book. He gives a talk at the beginning covering all FAQ's from various series that he writes. Then he goes into a question and answer session, which is normally entertaining.

If you get into the audience early enough he often will pre-sign so that the line is shorter.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sands
Member # 8344

- posted      Profile for sands   Email sands         Edit/Delete Post 
i would go to cambridge but i'm on vacation. for future reference do you have to buy Magic Street
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oliver Dale
Member # 8398

- posted      Profile for Oliver Dale   Email Oliver Dale         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't have to buy anything there, although the bookstore (not to mention Scott and family) would sure appreciate it. If you have other things that you'd like him to sign (assuming that he wrote them) then he'll sign those. And if you just want to go to hear him talk and then slip out during the signing, that's okay too.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
what, do you guys just yell "Hatracker Sqad Activate!!"
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasmine
Member # 7370

- posted      Profile for Jasmine   Email Jasmine         Edit/Delete Post 
ack speaking of cambridge, where is the harvard coop????
Posts: 146 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Harvard square or thereabouts
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasmine
Member # 7370

- posted      Profile for Jasmine   Email Jasmine         Edit/Delete Post 
yes obviously somewhere harvard square but is it a big building or one of those little shops...like the SOTG signing where ppl were on sitting on the air vents and floors...lol
Posts: 146 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minerva
Member # 2991

- posted      Profile for Minerva           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a big building. Right across the street from the big T stop.
Posts: 289 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.