FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Pictures from August 17th signing

Author Topic: Pictures from August 17th signing
Ginosion
Member # 7066

- posted      Profile for Ginosion   Email Ginosion         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got these back today

Pics

The first two are just me and the nerdy (but still cool) people I met there. The guy on the first guy is the guy who ask Orson to write "Live long and prosper" in his copy of ender's game. The girl next to him just started reading his books, she asked him to write "find your own style" to which orson replyed "See, i would never write that, everyone has their own style." Then the next guy had like 30 of orson books and asked them to sign them all. The one with red hair is me, i was having a very very very bad hair day. I told orson he was my idol and i want be a writer like him, and he wrote this in my book:

This

It was a very good night.

[ September 07, 2005, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Ginosion ]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, that's a crazy big signature
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
OSC got all tanned.

[Smile]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Someone at a signing should take a really good picture and upload it to the Wikipedia page.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you might mean the Wikipedia page, Dag.

Just trying to help.

[Smile]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
How 'bout this one?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginosion
Member # 7066

- posted      Profile for Ginosion   Email Ginosion         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol, i remeber seeing you guys take that one.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshugener
Member # 7601

- posted      Profile for Meshugener   Email Meshugener         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL beverly, thats the best thing I've seen all day.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Who started the head-squeezing meme, anyway?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.