FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Questions for OSC

Author Topic: Questions for OSC
MrMojoDriver
Member # 8852

- posted      Profile for MrMojoDriver   Email MrMojoDriver         Edit/Delete Post 
copy n pasted from another thread...

Orson, will you make a sequel to Children of the Mind in which you reveal to us the mysteries of the Descaladores?

I started reading your books in the Enderverse first, and have read most of your other novels since then, but that is the one loose end that haunts me...

Add your own (or if he's already answered this question and you know the answer, feel free to post it.)

Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
He's said several times that he probably won't, because the question doesn't interest him. Whether or not the descoladores were ramen or varelse is immaterial to the story, as is who/what created them.

He will write a bridge novel between the Bean books and the Ender books; I personally much prefer this.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he'll get inspired. How about if the Descaladores had what seemed like a really, really good reason to do what they did?

I wished the people making the Alien franchise had a) stopped worshipping Sigourney Weaver, and b) decided to investigate who made these aliens. Tough as they are, and as perfectly adapted to infiltrating space habitats (and then destroying all its food source), I can't think they evolved in an ecosystem.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMojoDriver
Member # 8852

- posted      Profile for MrMojoDriver   Email MrMojoDriver         Edit/Delete Post 
come on, the creators of the "aliens" have NOTHING on the descoladores.

Alien vs Recombient Terraforming DNA Virus

Recombient Terrafforming DNA Virus wins

Seriously though, that really sucks, it may not interest him, but it sure as hell wont leave me alone, and its been probably four years since I've read this book. I've probably ready a few hundred since then, and I probably dont remember half of them.

boo

Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.