FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Pastwatch: The Flood

Author Topic: Pastwatch: The Flood
Sergeant
Member # 8749

- posted      Profile for Sergeant   Email Sergeant         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this in print? I see on Amazon that the hard cover is supposedly available and that the paperback is due to be available later this month but the site says that the hardcover is a special order item.

I wanna read it!!

Sergeant

Posts: 278 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WntrMute
Member # 7556

- posted      Profile for WntrMute           Edit/Delete Post 
It isn't online? I seem to recall reading it here.
Posts: 218 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergeant
Member # 8749

- posted      Profile for Sergeant   Email Sergeant         Edit/Delete Post 
I do find several places that mention that it isn't published and that if you order it you are likely to get a copy of Pastwatch: The redemption of christopher columbus.

This hasn't changed I guess.

Sergeant

Posts: 278 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
You are probably refering the the short story Atlantis that is on line. Just hit the "library" tab on this page, then hit short stories then on Atlantis. It should be there. By the way it is a good read.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMojoDriver
Member # 8852

- posted      Profile for MrMojoDriver   Email MrMojoDriver         Edit/Delete Post 
a new pastwatch novel?!??!

all-****in-right!!!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe, if OSC ever gets around to it...
It has been 15 years since the first one.

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.