FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Peta, Poppy Z. Brite and other questions

Author Topic: Peta, Poppy Z. Brite and other questions
kitmarlowescot2
Member # 9176

- posted      Profile for kitmarlowescot2   Email kitmarlowescot2         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering what is Mr. Card's views on animal rights, does he support Peta, Humane Society of United States, and other type organizations? Also is it illegal to dicuss his views on gays and gay marriage within this board? I recently found about Mr. Card when reading a dicussion about him on Poppy Z. Brite's board. I was wondering if Mr Card was familair with Poppy's work himself?
kitmarlowescot2

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also is it illegal to dicuss his views on gays and gay marriage within this board?
It is not against the rules. It's been done many, many , many times. Most people that have been around for a while are somewhat sick of the topic. Knock yourself out reading old threads, though.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitmarlowescot2
Member # 9176

- posted      Profile for kitmarlowescot2   Email kitmarlowescot2         Edit/Delete Post 
Where are they?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clod
Member # 9084

- posted      Profile for clod   Email clod         Edit/Delete Post 
MPH,

Seriously. "Nothing" get's old on this forum. That's part of its charm. Don't be a spoilsport.

I expect that Mr. Card, as a card-carrying member of the anti-disillusioned-feminista cadre of pop cult., would fully support the "steak and a BJ" movement.

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitmarlowescot2
Member # 9176

Thank God. I love animals, but on HSUS or Peta's standard. Acourse in VA is where Peta's headquarters is, along with Pat Robertson. So we get the nuts.
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
Clod, I'm trying to think of a way to tell you just how rude your post is.....but I know it won't matter to you at all. I think this is how you like to have fun.

kitmarlowescot2, you can do a search of the forums and find all kinds of old topics. There is a small search link in the upper right of the forum page

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Clod reads Savage Love too! good to see a fellow fan, even if that fan can be rather crass sometimes.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.