FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » writing the script....

Author Topic: writing the script....
whoelse10
Member # 9331

- posted      Profile for whoelse10   Email whoelse10         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey OSC!
When you are writing the script for Ender's Game movie, how do you write it? Is it different from writing a book?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
uuuum search around this site youll find that he's more than half done the script - taking it in a whole new direction -
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
when i'm done I'm sure I'll do an essay on the whole process. Thanks for asking. But remember, if my script sucks, then what does it matter how I went about creating it? <wince>.
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David G
Member # 8872

- posted      Profile for David G   Email David G         Edit/Delete Post 
If the script sucks (and I seriously doubt that would be the case), then we would learn something about how NOT to write a movie script.
Posts: 195 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numinor West
Member # 9375

- posted      Profile for Numinor West   Email Numinor West         Edit/Delete Post 
Orson,

I just read your Serenity review. I watched Firefly on Sci-Fi during the promo period right before the movie's release. I can't believe I still haven't yet seen the movie!

I agree totally with what you said in that review about how you want "Ender's Game, The Movie" to be right or not done at all.

I read the Visitation and wished that movie had never been made. Wow, did that suck. I was actually laughing half way through it, however I think it was supposed to be a horror movie...

Posts: 90 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.