FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » The Crystal City (Spoilers!!!!!!!)

Author Topic: The Crystal City (Spoilers!!!!!!!)
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the Alvin Maker series. It seemed like the novels flowed one into the other seamlessly... except for The Crystal City. Now, don't get me wrong, TCC was a GREAT book. Still, it seemed like I missed a book along the way. Alvin's child dies, the expedition with Bowie... all these seem like they'd be covered; they strike me as odd off-stage occurences. This isn't a gripe, though. It's a question. Is there a short story in between Heartfire and TCC? If there isn't, WILL there be one?
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002447;p=0&r=nfx

The Search is your friend...

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
*Bows* I am not strong in the Force, Master CRash. I shall learn, if you will teach me.
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
There will be other short stories inserted here and there. But some events happen, but have no STORY in them, so I skip over them and let the be backstory to other events.
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.