FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender Books

Author Topic: Ender Books
ThePersonMan
Member # 9440

- posted      Profile for ThePersonMan           Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if there are any Ender Related stories besides these:

1.Ender's Game
2.Speaker for the Dead
3.Xenocide
4.Children of the Mind
5.Ender's Shadow
6.Shadow Puppets
7.Shadow of the Giant
First Meetings:
8.The Polish Boy
9.Teacher's Pest
10.Investment Counselor
11.Ender's Game (Short Story)
IGMS:
12.Mazer in Prison
13.Pretty Boy (Coming Soon)
Upcoming Novels
14.Shadows in Flight
15.Ender in Exile: Ganges (working title)

Thanks

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Shadow of the Hegemon, between Ender's Shadow and Shadow Puppets.
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePersonMan
Member # 9440

Thanks, not sure how I forgot to put Shadow of the Hegemon in. Besides that, does anyone know of any others.
Posts: 53 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Why, have you read all of those? That seems like all of them to me.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
There's the one about Ender's super-intelligent dog that figures out a way to sire one puppy out of every litter in the world, so that soon all dogs look like him.
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatrkr81
Member # 9317

- posted      Profile for hatrkr81   Email hatrkr81         Edit/Delete Post 
The puppy story!! How could I forget that one? That was the best OSC story EVER! [Wink]
Posts: 124 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Child_of_Ender
Member # 9421

- posted      Profile for Child_of_Ender   Email Child_of_Ender         Edit/Delete Post 
sheesh...who is this OSC impersonator??? Everyone knows Ender was a cat person. It was kittens I tell you, kittens.

[Wink]

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pawel Lotko
Member # 9367

- posted      Profile for Pawel Lotko   Email Pawel Lotko         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
12.Mazer in Prison
13.Pretty Boy (Coming Soon)
Upcoming Novels
14.Shadows in Flight
15.Ender in Exile: Ganges (working title)

Where do I find these stories on IGMS ?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Puppy.

Wait.... maybe this is what the real Puppy is trying to do. Is Scott trying to warn the world through this subtle hint?

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePersonMan
Member # 9440

Mazer in Prison is in Issue 1 and Pretty Boy is in Issue 2 (you have to buy them and they are $2.50 each)
Son of John
Member # 9263

- posted      Profile for Son of John   Email Son of John         Edit/Delete Post 
What is Shadows in Flight?!?!?! Oh someone tell me please oh please oh please...
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
It's the forthcoming novel that will take place after Children of the Mind, feature Bean's children, and connect the Ender and Bean series.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of John
Member # 9263

- posted      Profile for Son of John   Email Son of John         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! I remember hearing something about it now. Is that title for certain?

What thread was this talked about in? I'm too lazy to look for it.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.