FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New Movie News!

Author Topic: New Movie News!
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
No not really... but hopefully with the outrage from this post something will surface. Ive been experiencing symptoms similar to withdrawl with this lack of movie news. I even slummed it and checked out the so called "official" fresco forums but nothing! I thought any decisions were supposed to be made this September unless I heard awfully wrong.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Decisions come when they come. When there is anything new and real to tell, it will be here.
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
impressive responce time... ill give an A for effort but as Inigo Montoya once said "I hate waiting."
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
I did see a blurb about a Saturday morning cartoon based on Lost Boys.
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Great! That book was hilarious!
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
It was what?

*cries*

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
waaahhhh??

cartoon?!

That doesnt really seem right...

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

Somehow when i joined this blog I envisioned the episode of the Simpsons wherein comic book guy goes to his computer for information on the Radioactive Man movie... you see Prince with a listening device feeding all the info to the World Wide Web... where is Prince when you need him!?!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.