FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Game: Gift Edition?

Author Topic: Ender's Game: Gift Edition?
Nathan Anderson
Member # 9796

- posted      Profile for Nathan Anderson   Email Nathan Anderson         Edit/Delete Post 
So, I see on many major book retailers' web sites that yet another edition of Ender's Game is being released at the end of this month. There isn't much information on such sites (Amazon, B&N, etc.) other than that it looks to be a new hardcover release. And there seems to be absolutely no talk going on about it on OSC's website or on this forum.

Is this just a "low-key" release of the current "definitive edition" paperback (maybe even complete with the 1991 introduction?) in hardcover for the upcoming holiday season, or what?

Inquring minds want to know!

-- Nathan

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Idris
Member # 9525

- posted      Profile for Idris   Email Idris         Edit/Delete Post 
i believe i saw this a long while ago.

so im not sure whats going on with it.

the hatrack store should have a special edition enders game which can be siged by orson, god knows they woul sell out in about five minutes.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the link to the Amazon page, for those curious.
quote:
For the perfect holiday gift for the reader on your list, pick up this special gift edition of one of the most beloved Science Fiction novels ever written.
Hmm...I need a hardcover edition of EG...
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
The artwork is a little strange putting it inside that big blue box but im sold.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.