FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Hatrack’s Locke and Demosthenes

Author Topic: Hatrack’s Locke and Demosthenes
Presences
Member # 8492

- posted      Profile for Presences           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you out there? Members of these forums, please come forth if you have successfully pulled off the Lock and Demosthenes trick Valentine did in Ender’s Game here in the Hatrack forums. I know you’re out there… This could get really interesting.

Some reasons not to admit your slyness:
You like your user names – Solution: just make a new one
You like your sneakiness – Solution: Think of how sneaky WE’LL think you are!

A thought to ponder and respond to: Does OSC have more then one name on these forums?

Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Presences
Member # 8492

- posted      Profile for Presences           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I made a mistake on the original posting. I haven’t read Ender’s Game for years and thought for some reason it was usually Valentine using the names of Locke and Demosthenes, forgot it was both Valentine and Peter. So to now revise the question, are there any Locke or Demosthenes out there, whether you are collaborating with another, or collaborating with your alter ego?

This is actually on the other forum if you'll please respond to that one.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shnabubula
Member # 9834

- posted      Profile for Shnabubula   Email Shnabubula         Edit/Delete Post 
It's me... but I can do it with one personality. Watch me work... and enjoy it!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shnabubula
Member # 9834

- posted      Profile for Shnabubula   Email Shnabubula         Edit/Delete Post 
my sister is a brilliant author but I have yet to convince her of the significance of Mr. Card's work.. otherwise I'd enlist her help conquering these message boards lol
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.