FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Companion Preview in "Exile"

Author Topic: Companion Preview in "Exile"
JakeBlack
Member # 10291

- posted      Profile for JakeBlack   Email JakeBlack         Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings, all. Just wanted to let everyone know that the list of the Hundred Worlds in the back of "Ender in Exile" (part of the preview of the Ender's Game Companion) has been adjusted for the Companion with colonies, cities, and planets receiving separate entries in the Companion book itself. They were group together in the initial research I did for the book, and that was the list I turned over to Tor for the preview in Exile. Rest assured it's been fixed, and I apologize for the error in the preview.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
There's a preview for the Companion in EiE?! Wow, every time I think I can't possibly be any more eager to get my copy I'm proven wrong.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

- posted      Profile for All4Nothing   Email All4Nothing         Edit/Delete Post 
That'll be an interesting read. Both the Ender's Game Companion, and the list of the Hundred Worlds I would think. I can't wait till both join my collection and cause me to gift out some of my other books so as to make shelf space.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.