FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Iron Man... yes Iron Man

Author Topic: Iron Man... yes Iron Man
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
I was at my local comic book store today and on a table full of brand new trade books sat one titled "Ultimate Iron Man" by Orson Scott Card. You can imagine my surprise at finding that OSC had ventured into the Marvel universe, and I have to say the the five issues included in the book were very creative and interesting in contrast to some Iron Man stories out there.

Has OSC done any other comic books? besides his books that were converted to graphic versions. And I just wanted to note, as we all have come to appreciate, Orson Scott Card took up almost half of the cover, in much larger text than the Iron Man title. Kudos, its the only reason I bought it.

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rodger Brown
Member # 11476

- posted      Profile for Rodger Brown   Email Rodger Brown         Edit/Delete Post 
OSC did Ultimate Iron Man II a continuation of Ultimate Iron Man but I don't think that answers your question. To my knowledge there are no other OSC comics only EG and ES, Wyrms, and Red Prophet.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.