FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Game and Shadow - Graphic Novels

Author Topic: Ender's Game and Shadow - Graphic Novels
BlueWizard
Member # 9389

- posted      Profile for BlueWizard   Email BlueWizard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was in my local (very small) bookstore and notice they had the Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow graphic novels which are serialized. The current issue is 4 of 5.

The problem is, they were $5 apiece. That's a lot for a book I already own a couple copies of.

I was wondering if they were going to publish a comprehensive single volume version of the graphic novels, which I hope will be cheaper than buying 5 serializations individually?

Does anyone know?

Steve/bluewizard

Posts: 803 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rodger Brown
Member # 11476

- posted      Profile for Rodger Brown   Email Rodger Brown         Edit/Delete Post 
I would assume so. They created an Iron Man and a Red Prophet hard bound but they are $20 each which is a $5 dollar savings. Also their will probably be a hard bound for Battle School: Ender's Game and Battle School: Ender's Shadow. Also expect a Command School: Ender's game and a Command School: Ender's Shadow.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naledge
Member # 392

- posted      Profile for naledge   Email naledge         Edit/Delete Post 
Your wish...Battle School Hard Cover edition, out in July!

Battle School Collection

-nal

Posts: 155 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.