FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Get well soon OSC!

Author Topic: Get well soon OSC!
Mark
Member # 6393

- posted      Profile for Mark   Email Mark         Edit/Delete Post 
The main page says our favorite author had a mild stroke, so I thought I'd make a thread for everyone to send their best wishes.

Get well soon!

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=057848;p=0&r=nfx#000024
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Milner
Member # 672

- posted      Profile for Emily Milner   Email Emily Milner         Edit/Delete Post 
I was so sorry to read about your stroke, and hope you can get the rest you need to recover!
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crotalus
Member # 7339

- posted      Profile for Crotalus   Email Crotalus         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, I only lurk here anymore. Haven't posted in forever and was never that regular anyway. But like Mark I saw the main page and had to log in just to say that my prayers are with you. Get well OSC!
Posts: 232 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto!
Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clumpy
Member # 8122

- posted      Profile for Clumpy           Edit/Delete Post 
I left the forums some time ago, though I would also like to register my wishes for a speedy recovery. Here's hoping any longterm effects are absolutely minimal.
Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.wilson
Member # 9621

- posted      Profile for mr.wilson   Email mr.wilson         Edit/Delete Post 
Get well soon OSC! Our prayers are with you.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cory J Patrick
Member # 11925

- posted      Profile for Cory J Patrick   Email Cory J Patrick         Edit/Delete Post 
Get Well Uncle Orson, we're praying for you! Pathfinder was superb! No pressure...
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GentleGiant
Member # 12377

- posted      Profile for GentleGiant           Edit/Delete Post 
I just got back from China, and was feeling on top of the world until I logged in; OSC, I hope you are feeling better and that this is only a hiccup in a long healthy (and productive) life.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djlahbug
Member # 12469

- posted      Profile for djlahbug           Edit/Delete Post 
Get well soon!! Just started reading your fiction and I love it. Thanks for all the great books and hope your recovery is quick and painless.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bean'sShadow
Member # 12470

- posted      Profile for Bean'sShadow           Edit/Delete Post 
Get well, Uncle Orson. D&C 84:33
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
Martin got sick too. What's going on here?
Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember a couple of years ago Robert Jordan got sick right after I started reading his books and then Terry Pratchett announced his Alzheimer's diagnosis shortly after I started reading his books - I felt like a bad luck charm!

quote:
Originally posted by umberhulk:
Martin got sick too. What's going on here?

I hope Mr. Card feels better soon!
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yost14925
Member # 12477

- posted      Profile for yost14925   Email yost14925         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Card,
Hope you are back to 100% very soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Semper Fi!
Scott (a longtime fan)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.