FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Chapter 15 of Ender's Game

Author Topic: Chapter 15 of Ender's Game
staredecisis
Member # 13054

- posted      Profile for staredecisis           Edit/Delete Post 
I recently finished the audiobook of Ender in Exile, and OSC's commentary at the end mentioned you could find his revised copy of Ender's Game Chapter 15 on this website. Anybody have a link? I can't seem to find it.

In good news, I've now finished the Ender and Shadow series, except Earth Unaware and Earth Afire!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, he's not done it yet. [Frown]

Have you read the short stories? The comics? And of course, the prequels are pretty great too!

Congratulations!

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
staredecisis
Member # 13054

I'm working on the prequels now. I've read the short stories.

To correct what I said above, the commentary afterwords said he would post it on IGMS, not on Hatrack. My apologies for the error.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
For now, the audio drama he wrote called "Ender's Game Alive" is a pretty good guide to what Ender's Game: Rewritten will probably be like! Plus, it's a lot of fun!
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
staredecisis
Member # 13054

I've actually finished it! It is the best version of Ender's Game. Aaron Johnston put on twitter that it deserves either an Audie or Hugo, and I agree!
Lora Croft
Member # 13868

- posted      Profile for Lora Croft   Email Lora Croft         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.