FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Keeper of Dreams - Favorites?

Author Topic: Keeper of Dreams - Favorites?
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Since there's a thread about Maps in a Mirror, I thought I'd start one about Keeper of Dreams, the second short story collection.

What's everybody's favorites from this one?

I have to say I've always loved "Feed the Baby of Love" since I tracked it down all those years ago. fantastic story that I'm glad more people are getting to read.

Also love "The Grinning Man" and "50 wpm."

Anybody else have favorites?

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
staredecisis
Member # 13054

- posted      Profile for staredecisis           Edit/Delete Post 
A great thread idea!

I personally love Homeless in Hell. It is also available for free on this website.

If folks don't have a copy of Keeper of Dreams, OSC is selling it for $8.95 in the Hatrack store. That's a hard deal to turn down.

http://www.hatrack.com/store/store.cgi?loc=us&item=BARGAIN_KeeperOfDreams&opt=

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
I lent my copy of Keeper of Dreams to someone years ago, and never got it back. Worse, I forget which stories I read in IGMS and which were in Keeper of Dreams. I should get a new copy and refresh myself. Thanks for the link, staredecisis.
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.