FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Happy 35th Anniversary to Ender's Game!

Author Topic: Happy 35th Anniversary to Ender's Game!
PeterArkadyWiggin
Member # 14178

- posted      Profile for PeterArkadyWiggin           Edit/Delete Post 
Technically, it was three days ago, but that's still pretty close... Here's to more great sequels and prequels!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude Love
Member # 2437

- posted      Profile for Dude Love   Email Dude Love         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray! One of my very favorite novels and series, and it's still that way, 20 years after I first read it. Very much looking forward to Shadows Alive, when we get it, and much love and appreciation for Lost and Found and all the other books we've gotten in the meantime!
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.