FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » At least one good thing on TV (a defense against TV bashers) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: At least one good thing on TV (a defense against TV bashers)
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
The funniest show on TV right now.

Does anyone else here watch this show? It is spine wrenchingly funny.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
The new TNN? That is just a marketing scream for help. They might as well title their station "No more Hee Haw, I swear!"
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, but have you watched Most Extreme Elimination Challenge?!

It is awesome beyond words.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I have. I did see Hee Haw once, though.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattB
Member # 1116

- posted      Profile for MattB   Email MattB         Edit/Delete Post 
But have you seen "Hee Haw: The Next Generation," in which the crew of the Enterprise line dances while Worf slaps his thigh?

*misses "The Critic"

Posts: 794 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
I like...

The Simpsons <---- best. show. ever.

N.Y.P.D. Blue <--- how can you not love sipowitz?

Mystery science theatre 3000 <--- I'm talking about the old Joel and TV's Frank stuff.

The above listed is quality television.

Oh. And Sienfeld reruns are awesome. Some of the best sitcom writing ever.

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! It's supposed to be Spike TV now! That darn Spike Lee!

How can you not love a Network that run TNG everynight?

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I *love* TV!

*does a little goofy--okay *very* goofy--I love TV dance---doop de doop de doop de doo!*

I'm watching TV Right NOW! (While You Were Out on TLC)

We have a Very Big TV on which to watch our programs. We love it. *throws kisses at the Very Big TV*

Once, when Chuck was away on Army business, he called me and we had this conversation:
Him--So, what are you watching?
Me--Nothing.
Him--No, really.
Me--TV's not on.
Him (frantic voice)--How can you watch TV if the TV's not on!?!?!

Sometimes, when Chuck is away, I actually turn off the TV. It's very quiet when that happens. It's kind of nice.

When the power goes out (during thunderstorms, for instance), if it's after eight, we all go to bed. There's no TV!

In my own defense, I am always doing something when the television is on: reading, computer stuff, laundry, dishes, something.

Some of my favorite shows:
Law and Order (all versions)
Buffy (*sniff* bye bye Spikey! No more BtVS)
Angel (the coming up season, as long as Spike is going to be on, which seems likely)
Trading Spaces (Divas with paint!)
Everwood
and of course:
NYPD Blue

(edit: I *can* spell, honestly)

[ June 20, 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: jexx ]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Law and Order!!! That's practically the only show I watch on TV...

I periodically watch Game Show Network... Whatever's on mostly. I also like to watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, but mostly I don't. You know what I usually do instead of TV?

I post on Hatrack... Hmmmmm....

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayelar
Member # 183

- posted      Profile for Ayelar   Email Ayelar         Edit/Delete Post 
Instead of TV, I putter. I love puttering.
Posts: 2220 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh! You cannot KNOW how tired I am of hearing "America's First network for men"
What the heck is up with that? And why do men think Pamela Anderson is attractive when she looks like a HAG?! [Mad]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Slash, that show rocks. It's so funny on so many different levels. The show is like a human video game crossed with MST3K.

Everyone should try to catch it before they take it off the air! I don't think it's doing all that well.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Monk.(OCD detective-on USA) The season premier was just on. Not many other shows inspire me to stay up past my bedtime anymore.

Liz

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

Liz,

I just watched the season premiere of Monk, too. The show was off for so long, I feared they might have cancelled it. Monk is one of the most interesting characters on TV. I love how Tony Shalhoub has grown as an actor over the years. Remember him in that sitcom...Stark Mad or something? With Doogie? I really liked that show, too.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen that show Slash, but maybe I should.

Having said that, there ARE good shows on TV, at least if you have cable. Not all the time, but there are some.

Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I3EI3S
Member # 5304

- posted      Profile for I3EI3S   Email I3EI3S         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with slash. sure its mindless, derogatory, and childish...but those stupid stupid people! i guess that show is the result of a country with a large enough population to get people to do things like that just to get on television. and the 2 hosts, immature, but can be very clever at times.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Jexx wrote:
"I just watched the season premiere of Monk, too. The show was off for so long, I feared they might have cancelled it. "

I don't know why the season runs as it does. I was so disappointed when it ended(in October, I think).

It is funny, simple, and heart wrenching. Did you ever see the episode where he and Willie Nelson play "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" over Trudy's grave?

Liz

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

It made me cry, Liz, it made me cry very much.

*sniff*

I love good TV that makes me cry.

jasonepowell
Member # 1600

- posted      Profile for jasonepowell   Email jasonepowell         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Slash, but the best reason to own a television right now is the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Never have I seen such intelligent comedy.
Posts: 1281 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
From the link:

quote:
MXC is the ultimate in reality sports, where the contestants are always physically and mentally challenged.
Where do they find so many retarded cripples?! Won't the show flop when the casting pool dries up?
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
jason! You need to post more. Once a month is just not enough for me.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked TNN better when they showed The Dukes of Hazzard twice a day. And what's wrong with Hee Haw?

Andrew is excited for the new Ren and Stimpy.

I watch a lot of television. I was a latchkey kid and never outgrew the need to have noise in the background and I like to watch while I do needlework and paint. I also like to have the t.v. on while I read.

Shows I watch now:
  • The Simpsons (of course)
  • King of the Hill
  • Law and Order (all of them)
  • The Osbournes
  • Jackass (I know, I know)
  • South Park
  • Daily Show
  • Conan O'Brien
  • Friends
  • Scrubs
  • Trading Spaces
  • What Not to Wear (BBC America version)
  • Adoption Story
  • Baby Story
  • Changing Rooms
  • Designer's Challenge
  • NYPD Blue (Andrew's show, but I watch too)
  • So Graham Norton

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have cable, so I'm limited but I love Friends, West Wing, Gilmore Girls, Law and Order and, um, *blush* Dawson's Creek.

Although I watch Dawson's Creek and Gilmore Girls mostly so www.televisionwithoutpity.com is more fun.

Best of all is Scrubs.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qsysue
Member # 5229

- posted      Profile for qsysue   Email qsysue         Edit/Delete Post 
Trigger Happy
American Chopper
Insomniac

Posts: 374 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
qsysue, who would've thought a show about building motorcycles could be so much like a soap opera right? [Big Grin]

but i love that show too. they build some awesome awesome bikes.

And trigger happy tv is one of the funniest shows ever...

good picks. [Smile]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
My computer supplanted my TV many, many moons ago. When I do feel like watching something I generally prefer movies to television. I do, however, enjoy the following shows from time to time:

• Fraiser
[Razz]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
...and Angel, and Alias, and Smallville...

I lived with you, twink, I know all your dirty little secrets [Razz]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I've disconnected our cable until football season comes around again.

[Razz]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
I just watched Most Extreme Elimination Challenge for the first time today. My brother recorded a bunch of episodes. I have to say that I haven't laughed so damn hard at a t.v. show for a very long time.

I don't know what's funnier. The made-up American dubbing, or the humiliation. Sweet show.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
FS:I've given money to the Republican party for years, and I've never asked for a thing
PB:You asked to be made Secretary of balloon doggies.
FS:I didn't ask to be made Secretary of balloon doggies; the balloon doggies demanded it! Isn't that right balloon doggie?
BD:No!
FS:Oh, shut up!
PB:Oh lord.

I loved that show.
Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
me too. I love dling shows better than watching them on tv.
no commercials.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Thor, The Simpsons is indeed the best show ever.

[ August 10, 2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Reno 911. Love it, but I never remember when it is on.
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to watch Smallville too twink, so don't be ashamed. Mostly though I was just in love with Kristen Kreuk. How could anyone NOT love her though.

I didn't pay the cable bill a long time ago, so haven't had TV in almost a year. I thought I would miss it, but I don't really. I liked it when I had it mostly, and there were some quality shows and sports, but it seems like at this time in my life I don't need the distraction.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I *love* TV!

*does a little goofy--okay *very* goofy--I love TV dance---doop de doop de doop de doo!*

I'm watching TV Right NOW! (While You Were Out on TLC)

We have a Very Big TV on which to watch our programs. We love it. *throws kisses at the Very Big TV*

::quietly adjusts jexx's medication::

[Smile]

TV is okay. We didn't really watch it much when I was a kid, so I never really got in the habit of having it on all the time. My wife, on the other hand, feels like something is wrong if there is a TV and it isn't on. Well, historically she's felt that way. For the past month or so she's gotten out of the habit.

When I watch TV, the shows that I enjoy/have enjoyed are:

DS9 my favorite show to date
Voyager was horrible at first, improved--surprisingly--when they introduced 7 of 9
Scrubs quite possibly my favorite current sit-com
[/b]Andy Richter Controls the Universe[/b] I love Andy--he's hilarious.
Late Night with Conan O'Brian
Bernie Mac a very close second to Scrubs
Malcolm in the Middle any sitcom with a TMBG theme song has my vote

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to watch a ridiculous amount of television, but I've toned back a bit. Now I'm down to a few shows:

West Wing
Enterprise
Third Watch
Family Guy

And if any of the following are on, I'll likely get suckered in:

NYPD Blue
Law & Order (any of them)
CSI (not Miami)
Boomtown
Simpsons
Futurama
Buffy reruns

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Monk is a gem of a show and Tony Shalhoub is working through his masterpiece character. It's a lot of fun and the Willie Nelson episode did have a scene in it that just brought tears to the eyes.

It's on USA Network, Friday nights at 10 p.m. EST and on Mondays at 8 p.m. EST. They moved it over to ABC for a while and I think that USA decided they'd like to have the hit show to themselves.

It's always a great character study, but here of late, you can generally figure out the mystery halfway through. They really need to get back to their intricate mysteries, though. I personally like it when the detective figures out the case before I do. (of course, the solution still has to make sense.)

Also, has anyone seen Conquest on the History Channel? Great idea.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Slash, Lime and I love that show. I actually just posted about it on the Spike TV thread, before I even saw this thread!

Anyone who hasn't seen it must check it out. It's just so very funny and strange and fantastic.

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi My name is Dan Raven, I am a TV-A-Holic.

Many good shows mentioned. Let me pull up a few:

Coupling (This show has the best sense of timing I've seen since the Marx brothers--Sex In The City meets Friends, then gets funny)
The Red Green Show (Home Improvement gone terribly terribly wrong)
Black Adder (come back to your roots Rowan Atkinson. I have a cunning plan.)
Ground Force (I love Charlie, but then who doesn't)
Conquest [May not be the right name--history channel show] (Take the Techno Mage from B5, and give him real weapons. muahahaahaha)
Stargate (Is that still on? Oh, now it can be funny too.)
Babylon 5 (Like LOTR--better every time. Each time I see an episode I marvel at the little details I missed, which become big important clues later on)

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

I particularly like the Black Adder Christmas special. [Razz]
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody checked out the new series that follows Monk on Friday nights?

It's called The Peacemakers - solid cast, and is billed as "CSI in the old west" or something along that line. Not that old a west, though - around the turn of 1900, in a Colorado town.

Other than those two shows, I watch:

Buffy
Angel
Enterprise
STNG reruns
Smallville
Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill
Malcolm in the Middle

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
We now only receive one channel, and it's NBC. [Wall Bash]

God, how I miss The Simpsons... [Cry]

But, I've been reading a novel every couple of days (is that good or bad?). [Dont Know]

[ August 11, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: eslaine ]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet William
Member # 5212

- posted      Profile for Sweet William           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so somebody tell me if this is correct about Blackadder:

He dies about every tenth episode, and gets reincarnated for the next season?

My faves:

The one with Rick Mayall sp? as a fighter pilot (the guy from "Drop Dead Fred" and "The Young Ones.")

The one where Baldrick spends all their money on a turnip. "It's a bit like coppery and bronzey."

Posts: 524 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet William
Member # 5212

- posted      Profile for Sweet William           Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, and this may be old news, but Queer Eye is going to be on regular NBC on Thursday (for those of us who don't get Bravo).
Posts: 524 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet William - It's actually more like six episodes per season.

I stand by the Restoration Period Blackadders being the hands-down best. But I have to say that Baldric trying to help Blackadder break out of prison in the WWI season by packing him a toy trumpet ("In case, during your escape, you must win favor with a difficult child") and Dahling make WWI a close second.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, I had never heard of Conquest. I just looked at the site and it looks incredible. I need to see this show. I really need to see this show.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
There were only 4 seasons of Black Adder. Each ended with the death of almost all the main members except Black Adder III, where Edmund becomes the son of Crazy King George, and the true prince dies in a sad, yet hillarious case of mistaken identity. It is one of the best laughs I've ever had, so let's see if I can set it up.

****SPOILER ALERT****

Edmund is butler to the prince.

The Prince beds the two neices of Lord Admiral Wellington.

Lord Wellington will challenge the Prince to a duel, so the Prince begs, pleads, and bribes Edmund Blackadder to disguise himself as the prince and fight the duel in his place.

The Prince, an Idiot that is a severe insult to Idiotdom, must masquerade as the butler. Role reversal.

Many plots and plans and mistakes are made, but unfortunately for Edmund, the duel goes on. It is a duel with, not knives or pistols, but small cannons.

Wellington is able to fire while Edmond is still reading the directions. However, Edmund survives as the cannon ball is deflected by a Cigarello case in Edmund's pocket.

The PRince steps forward to end the role reversal, but Wellington sees this as an uppity butler trying to steal his master's glory. He shoots the Prince.

Enter Mad King George who calls Edmund his son. With Wellington the three go off together, leaving poor Baldric to give a moving lament over the body of the Prince.

The Prince opens his eyes. "Its not all over yet. You see, Baldric, I too have a Cigarello case." The Prince sits up and goes to pull the cigarello case from his pocket. He checks his other pockets. Then very upset he turns to Baldric. "Damn, I must have left it on my dresser." He dies.

The timing on that last line left me lauging so hard I fell out of my chair.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duragon C. Mikado
Member # 2815

- posted      Profile for Duragon C. Mikado   Email Duragon C. Mikado         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to disagree with Slash. The funniest show on TV is TNT's almost daily showing of Street Fighter the movie.
Posts: 622 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

Conquest, for those who haven't seen it, is based around a host taking a group of worthies into training for various forms of combat from different time periods.

Last night's episode was about teaching the people to use Civil War weaponry.

Others done so far include:
Gladiators
Pirates
Archers
Knights
Stone Age
Duelists
Fighter Pilots
Demolition Derby drivers

I think that sums up about all the ones I've seen so far. The host, Peter Woodward (?) really makes it a rollicking good time.

It comes on the History Channel on Sunday nights at 10:30 p.m. and on Monday nights at 8:30 p.m. (est) and both shows are usually different. It airs directly after R. Lee Ermey's Mail Call which is terrific if you're a military history buff. (My wife, who isn't much into militariana still thinks it's a pretty good show thanks to its presentation and Ermey's fabulous hosting.)

Anyone know if either show is up for an ACE or Emmy by chance?

Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I watch a little tv, however, I prefer to dig up the older british things.

Modern things (every week when they're on):

The Amazing Race
Whose Line is it Anyway [ROFL]

Modern Things (occaisionally):

Star Trek, regardless of series.
Red Green
Frasier
Crocodile Hunter (with the really cool australian person)

Old Things (all British):

Faulty Towers [ROFL] (John Cleese)
Yes Minister [ROFL] (British parliament)
Blakes Seven (The best British seventies science fiction television series ever in the universe, the effects are so awful, but that just adds to it! [Big Grin] )
The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin ( [ROFL] )

I don't like Mr. Bean, because I feel too sorry for him. Especially when his mini gets squashed by a steam roller. [Frown]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.