FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Goodbye!

Author Topic: Goodbye!
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I'm not leaving Hatrack...

::looks around, frowning::

Don't seem so disappointed! I'm not that bad of a guy to have around. Good grief! Some people...

[Razz]

Seriously, Goodbye is the name of my song (right-click to download). Well, one of the few songs of mine that have ever been recorded. I wrote the lyrics and co-wrote the music with two of my friends. One of them is on vocals since it's an ugly thing when I try to sing. Anyway, I just thought I'd do some shameless self-promotion. Enjoy!

Oh! Also, since Sandy says there won't be any additions to the Hatrack Photo Album for a little while, you can find some pretty pictures of me here, and here, and here, and -- oh, yes! -- here! [Big Grin]

[ June 25, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Godric ]

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
*sings along*

ther's been somethings i've said, that I regret, there's been somethings I've done, that you should forget....

I love this song! The music is really catchy. You've got talent my friend. [Big Grin] (and that singer ain't half bad either!)

P.S. What the heck are you doing to that bucket?

[ June 25, 2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Beren One Hand ]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

quote:
What the heck are you doing to that bucket?
Heh... I'll be darned if I know...

But I love that picture! [Big Grin] I think I was much more photogenic at a young age than I am now.

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

H U L K

S M A S H

B U C K E T ! ! ! !

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

Ha! [Big Grin]
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

*bump*

Because I think people really should hear this song!

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wall Bash]

Yeesh, I've had this song since you first put it up, but I guess I forgot to TELL you that I really like it!

Better late than never, I hope? [Smile]

*props*

Very catchy and tuneful. [Cool]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

Thanks! [Big Grin]
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Grrrr. I can't get it to play on my Windows Media Player. Any chance it'll be on Kazaa?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Right-click to download you say? That didn't work for me...I don't really know why. But it is a cool song.
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
It says it's not available for download?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
None of those links would work for me. I must have really ticked off the Tripod gods.

And now that I know you're a music boy, Godric, there are only a few bricks of resistance left. You've almost succeeded in making me swoon.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

Actually, I think it was I who angered the Tripod gods... Too much traffic or something. Anyone want to donate some server space so I can woo Annie more effectively? [Razz]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.