FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » mystery of men (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: mystery of men
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh! New page! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Humor is always an effective means of defusing a tense situation and certainly, it helps distract him from his pain.

Likethighs...err...likewise, you do have some nice legs. [Taunt]

And you have to admit, he was in a unique position to admire them. Cheer up, I thought women kneed a little attention?

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Conversation between my mom-in-law and her 70-year-old father:

Mom: Dad, how damaged would a man have to be to not have sex?
Grandpa: Are you kidding? We'd do it on our death bed if we could.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
But, but, but... it's THE BEST!!!
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take your word for it. [Wink]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
I can think of worse ways to die...

Going or coming, I suppose... [Evil]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack,

maybe he figured since his were damaged, he could get yours.

legs that is.

And I just have to say that in the two pictures you posted of your legs, I could swear I've seen that giant rock before. Where is that???

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"And I just have to say that in the two pictures you posted of your legs, I could swear I've seen that giant rock before."

Bob, are you saying that:

A) Mack's legs are rock hard.
B) Mack's legs are huge, like a boulder.
C) You actually DO think you saw that boulder.
D) All of the above.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Since this is the first time I've seen this thread, I have to say that I find Jamie's inability to understand why a guy would check out a chick's legs (with a little thing like falling 50 ft being a minor element) more of a mystery than the checking out.

Especially if they were smokin' legs.

(And if I had made this thread, it would have been shameless preening.)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

He fell FIFTY FEET!
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I swear I remember that boulder.

As for Mack's legs...that picture is way too small. I can barely make out that there ARE legs there, let alone that they are attached to mack.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.