FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jatraqueros in Motion:The EnderCon Oddyssey

Author Topic: Jatraqueros in Motion:The EnderCon Oddyssey
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
The 'reality' factor of many Jatraqueros and Pwebbers may now be proven, here and now, beginning with Part 4 of Dave 'n' Ollie's EnderCon Oddyssey. Part 4 is when the party really gets started. Check it out! Cheer as each popular Hatrack personality (sans the regretably absent Ralphie) makes their enterance!

Check out the Odd-yssey here!

[ August 10, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
*cough* The Hudsucker Proxy. *cough*

[No No] [Wink]

[The Wave]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Good call, Hobbes! For those who don't know what we're talking about, Carter Burwell's music from that movie was the msuci I used to score Part 1. It just seemed so appropriate.

[ August 10, 2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

It was good so far, but I want EnderCon! [Cry] [Grumble]

Seriously though, [The Wave]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Ohh, and your nephew is cute! [Group Hug]

[EDIT: Unless I remember wrong and it wasn't your nephew....uh oh [Angst] [Wink] ]

Hobbes [Smile]

[ August 07, 2003, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

Taalcon
Member # 839

That was Ollie's (Rahl22) Neph. But I'll pass on the compliment [Big Grin]

[ August 07, 2003, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Ollie's a babe. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
There are more EnderCons than just the first one? I don't read philotic web much, cause I found Hatrack first. Why didn't anyone tell Hatrack there was another Endercon?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
There wasn't another one. Taalcon was just slow at getting his story posted. [Razz]

[ August 07, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

VERY slow.
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
celia, not only is Ollie a babe, he's a "sexy mod-god." [Razz]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

:notes that Ela first makes her appearance in Part 4, as do many other familiar faces:
Taalcon
Member # 839

PART 2 is now up.
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't see them! [Mad]

quicktime is telling me it doesn't have the files to play it but they aren't on the server? [Confused]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

Haahahahahahahaha!

I have this dream of driving across the country that I will never get to fulfill. Suddenly that doesn't seem to bad.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahl22
Member # 1376

- posted      Profile for Rahl22   Email Rahl22         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes, thanks! Caleb manages to ooze that cute-stuff (among other things).
Posts: 154 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I got it! HAHAHAHA [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid lack of Quicktime.

Stupid XP administrator system that prevents anyone but the administrator from downloading Quicktime.

Stupid administrator password.

[Grumble]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

That's odd. MY xp doesn't have an administrator password...
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
mack, that's probably because you're the Administrator. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
:notes that Ela first makes her appearance in Part 4, as do many other familiar faces:
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

I can't wait. [Eek!] [Razz]

::Goes to try to see if we can even view this on our dumb slow computer::

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Part 3: "The Best Dam Episode Thus Far" is now up.
Taalcon
Member # 839

Part 4: "Jatraqueros in Motion" up for your viewing pleasure.
Taalcon
Member # 839

Part 5: "The Con & Memory Montage", the Final Chapter, is now up.
celia60
Member # 2039

Part IV makes me miss Pat. [Frown]

Oh, and we never did get the digitized version of the infamous David Bowles tape. Who has it?

The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't think mormons were allowed to were yellow parachute pants. Well, you learn something new everyday.

[Hat]

<T>

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
That was great. I so wish I could have been there.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
*sniffs*

Thanks Taalcon.

(Why are there so many shots of me blushing and ducking my head? *shakes head at self*)

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Hey, it was my pleasure folks. I'm just sorry it took so long to plop it out.

Celia- Pod's got it. ::looks around for Ted::

Ladyday- Your blushing and ducking was too adorable to leave out [Blushing]

mackillian
Member # 586

Billie, you ALWAYS blush and duck your head!
Hi
Member # 5289

- posted      Profile for Hi           Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any way to see it without quicktime? Everytime I click something with that nothing pops up. (I have XP too if that's relevant.)

Thank you. [Hat]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Download quicktime again and re-install it. It's what I had to do, for some reason. But it worked after I did that. [Smile]
Hi
Member # 5289

- posted      Profile for Hi           Edit/Delete Post 
I downloaded it and plugged the link into "open url" because it doesn't pop up for me. All I see is a white screen. I can tell it's playing because I could see the little bar on the bottom move, but I can't see anything and can't hear anything either.

Ah, well. Thanks for the help, Mack. [Hat]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Try right-clicking the link to the actual movie files and saving them to your harddrive to view them. That's helped a lot of people. For quick reference:

Part 1: The Journey Begins
Part 2: 'Til The Cows Come Home
Part 3: The Best Dam Episode Thus Far
Part 4: Jatraqueros In Motion
Part 5: The Con & Memory Montage

Good luck! [Cool]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.