FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I get, but do I give? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I get, but do I give?
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I almost forgot to add that I fathered your child! I mean, if THAT isn't a meaningful contribution, I don't know what is. How is dear Janet doing, anyway?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::stares blankly::

Why the heck can't I remember these things? I swear, you make one innuendo, or pop in at the wrong time and suddenly your the mother of a teenage girl. Seeing as how YOU fathered her. And who is "her" anyway!?!

And you sound as if it was YOU contributing.

"I fathered your child."

Nate, we got thrown into the pregnancy booth together. In the chat? Please tell me you remember the pregnancy booth? We had a daughter called Jane-T, or Janet. *sighs* What kind of a mother can't remember his own daughter..... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
A very drunk one, I suppose, seeing as how I can only recall someone mentioning something about me being married to you but thats about it.

Do pregnancies go by that fast?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
WHY in the HECK do I not have a good computer?! [Mad] Hatrack Chat seems like an, um, interesting place to be...

NEED MORE PROCESSING POWER! *goes off to the general rant thread* [Big Grin]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Random resurrection! *Rooty toot toot*
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Good heavens. Could I possibly have used more smilies in my naive internet-youth? I retroactively thank ye all for your past patience, and beg for your forgiveness; I knew not what I did.

Seriously, Jonny, you must have purposely resurrected this thread like a specter from winters past in order to confront me with irrefutable evidence of my youthful proclivity towards a rampant over-indulgence of smilies in harsh retribution for some wrong I done ya. I apologize for whatever it was, man, really.

Though I am still proud of being all supportive of T, who is still a cool cat.

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
If you give me something, we'll call it even. My birthday is in July, and I'd like a pony.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I already asked him for a pony and he's yet to pony up on that request.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.