FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Make Up Your Crappy Hero (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Make Up Your Crappy Hero
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Movie Man -- can sit through any film and instantly tell you what's wrong with it. Single-handedly destroys the enjoyment of everyone within earshot.

ouch!

[Embarrassed]

um, sorry?

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shy Violet
Member # 5241

- posted      Profile for Shy Violet   Email Shy Violet         Edit/Delete Post 
Chronically Underfunded Art Supplies Boy!

Created for my CommericaL Art class my seinor year, CUASB sas the power to create "art" out of found materials such as dirt and sticks, and to stubbornly insist that they are masterpieces.
He aquired his powers when his elementry school cut it's art department funding in half.

[ August 14, 2003, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Shy Violet ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
You know how lizards can lose a tail and then regrow it? Well, this founded my idea for Lizard Limb Boy! He's pretty useless. All he can do is lose his limbs and then regrow them. And when he's startled, they tend to just fall off on his own. So when someone slams a door, or blows a horn, he falls into a heap of limbs.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
E
Member # 1748

- posted      Profile for E   Email E         Edit/Delete Post 
Forgotten Profile Woman: She uses a fluff thread to test the old login names she forgot about.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
*bumpity bump*

Hey everyone, my teenage brothers have recently been obsessed with this site. I went to check it out and it reminded me of this thread. It's actually kind of fun, you can create your own special image of your crappy super hero.

[ August 26, 2003, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
E
Member # 1748

- posted      Profile for E   Email E         Edit/Delete Post 
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030907/ap_on_re_us/shushing_librarian_1

I guess there really are people who make up crappy heroes!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! My fiancee and I have come up with Follically Challenged Man and his crime-fighting side-kick Phallically Challenged Man! Of course, these would be the sons of Mid-Life-Crisis Man in his um...endeavors with the fast sports car.
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.