FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Dancing Under the Stars Thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Dancing Under the Stars Thread
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"But is the beauty of dancing under the stars worth the mosquito bite welts I'd get all over my body?
Think about it people. That's deep stuff right there..."

If you were a member of the Church of Universal Love and Music, there would be no question. You are giving a blood offering to the Universe, and the universe returns the favor by providing a beautiful place to dance.

Speaking of beauty, has everyone ever heard a hermit thrush in the woods at 4 AM?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering when someone was going to bring up the Moondance.

In other news, I think someone needs to take [No No] away from Ralphie. It's getting out of hand.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Bob the Lawyer,
Ralphie has already been put in time out at the Church of Universal Love and Music. She is grounded from smilies for one day.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
THIS [No No] is the greatest smilie of all time.

I'm firmly of the opinion that if I do not take very opportunity to use it, I will most assuredly lose it.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Bob the Lawyer,
I put her in time out, but i just can't make her stay there. Sorry.

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
<Sings a song to Elbereth and dances amid the trees.>

[ August 11, 2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: ak ]

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.