FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Band News part II

Author Topic: Band News part II
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I practiced with half the band today. We totally rocked. I fit in right with them, and we had the perfect music chemistry. And the songs are really really really good. I learned more about the satellite XM and the Starting Line connections, as well as a buncha other stuff. We're gonna make it big, no question about it in my mind. Also, one of our member's dad has an entire recording studio. Another huge plus.

And yes, besides D.C. and New Jersey, we're gonna play Philly as one of our first areas.

Names floating around right now---Dead Last, Dead First, No Radar, and Open House.

I'm gonna try and upload the songs tomorrow so I can send it to you guys.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
I always thought "Trailing Edge" would be a good name for a band.

But best of luck getting gigs and popular.

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.