FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Behold: The Greatest Music Video Ever

Author Topic: Behold: The Greatest Music Video Ever
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Click here, watch the video, and be amazed. And just TRY and get that song out of your head.
[The Wave]

-Taal

[ August 17, 2003, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

That was awe-inspiring. Truly.

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lerris
Member # 3530

- posted      Profile for Lerris           Edit/Delete Post 
It has been a while since I saw that one. And it is still funny. I think when I first saw it though it must have been a remix, because I thought it was a whole lot more of the finger bit and the hand waving /pointing thing.

[ROFL]

Another one I saw at about the time I first saw this one was the really odd video that was just still pictures with this blue and white knit hat floating around from head to head. Sadly I can't find it or I would share.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Tudlktaduk tudluktaduk tudlukdauk na na na!!!

Say it with me now!

Tudlktaduk tudluktaduk tudlukdauk na na na!!!

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Pssst! It's "Tunak Tunak Tun, Tunak Tunak Tun, Tunak Tunak Tun" - but you got the "na na na's" right, methinks) [Big Grin]

[ August 17, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
When I went to India, I think this is one of the songs our driver played, continously.

Thanks for putting it back in my head.

No really

COme closer so I can thank you correctly....

*thwack*

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Flame
Member # 5556

- posted      Profile for Celtic Flame   Email Celtic Flame         Edit/Delete Post 
That was so funny...
[ROFL]

Is that finger dance the newest thing over in India?

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

I don't know, but I want to see more people doing it over here. [Big Grin]
Celtic Flame
Member # 5556

- posted      Profile for Celtic Flame   Email Celtic Flame         Edit/Delete Post 
If people just showed up in a club and started dancing like that, it might catch on.

[Party]

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

I kept feeling like he was pointing at me and laughing.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.