FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Godric and Morbo: I Want My Dads to Pay Up!

Author Topic: Godric and Morbo: I Want My Dads to Pay Up!
Mordric
Member # 5559

- posted      Profile for Mordric           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's me you cheapskates. And even though you refuse to acknowledge me, I'm going to see that you two pay all the back child support you owe me. I'm looking for a lawyer right now!

And for those of you who are clueless, I'm addressing Morbo and Godric! I'll acknowledge them with a FAT LAWSUIT!!!!!

I wish it didn't have to come to this. Thanks, Dads. [Mad]

[ August 19, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Mordric ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahl22
Member # 1376

- posted      Profile for Rahl22   Email Rahl22         Edit/Delete Post 
Turns out, child support is not paid to the children themselves. Actually, your supporting parent would receive the payment so as to lessen the costs of your upbringing.

Maybe you should just sue for emotional distress.

Posts: 154 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mordric
Member # 5559

Yeah, I'd settle for that. As long as they get to PAY!!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mordric
Member # 5559

What are you laughing at eslaine? Do you think this is funny? [Roll Eyes]

Pay up Dads. Don't make me come find you. [Mad]

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Mordric. If you really need to find your Dads, they've been playing in the game theory thread... [Evil]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mordric
Member # 5559

Thanks, but what I really seem to need is that Bob the Lawyer guy. Maybe I can issue a summons.
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
First off, courts issue summons, not whiny little punks. Second, Godric is my loyal vassal, so any improprieties would constitute sexual harrassment. Next, I don't know what mommy has told you, but I've never met the lying slattern. I cannot speak for Godric, he does get around. Please relay all this to your brother Godbo.

Lastly, fairly funny thread. But who are you really?

[ August 20, 2003, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

I'll bet you're Mordric Jackalope [Razz]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it's cowboyfeng1. Remember that thread where he registered as Morbo and tried to get everyone to guess who he was?

Oh wai

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

No, it's not me. One identity guessing game was enough for me.
Did anyone ever figure out who Kaiser Soze was?

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, where's the baby diddy?
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
The baby is probably sleeping. Growing children need their rest.
Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mordric
Member # 5559

Yeah, Dads. Post while I was gone.

I waited around here for hours. Neglect me, just as you always have!

And, by the way, I need the Lawyer to petition the judge to summon your sorry but.

One night of fun, but were either of you responsible enough to help me grow up? Deadbeats.

And Godric, roll your eyes at me now, because you'll have a court frickin' order soon that will keep your eye-rollin' to yourself! [Mad]

Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] Mordric.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Mordric--> [Wall Bash] [Taunt] <--me and my bulletproof legal defenses

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.