FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Mojo's Call for Help in Ruining Those Cursed POWERPUFFS

Author Topic: Mojo's Call for Help in Ruining Those Cursed POWERPUFFS
MojoJojo
Member # 5570

- posted      Profile for MojoJojo           Edit/Delete Post 
I, MojoJojo am to believe that there is enough brainpower on this forum to come up with a plan that I, MojoJojo, may finish off those accursed POWERPUFF GIRLS [Mad] , not that I need help to formulate such an evil scheme myself, as I, MojoJojo would not have to ask for further help as I, MojoJojo am an Evil Genius!

::strikes evil pose::

So, I, MojoJojo am asking you what you think, because it would help me to understand what you are thinking in order to help me formulate a plan to ruin the POWERPUFF GIRLS [Mad] .

::Maniacal Laughter::

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Overmerchandise them. Make them mainstream and ubiquitous, to the point that kids everywhere need to own their collectable trading cards, lip gloss, and lunchboxes. The inevitable burnout will turn them into instant pariahs.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Oblivious
Member # 4892

- posted      Profile for Captain Oblivious   Email Captain Oblivious         Edit/Delete Post 
Is someone looking for me?

*looks around confusedly*

I'm sure I heard something about a mission. Right?

Just point me in the right direction!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Here I thought that the Powerpuff Girls were SO passé.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the episode where the dialog was made up of Beatles song titles...
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
the cd is addictive. don't listen to it. don't. DON'T!

we had to make a copy just so we'd stop fighting over it.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MojoJojo
Member # 5570

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I see that you Hatrackers are truely intelligent indeed to help with my, MojoJojo's, evil plan to destroy the accursed POWERPUFF GIRLS [Mad] , because you are smart enough to help me.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Even you, Ralphie, are smart enough to know that they are, as you say, "SO passé", and so you are intellegent enough to join my evil plan to destroy them!

::strikes another dynamic pose::

(I managed to scrounge up some cinnemon buns for you, since you didn't like the blueberry scones.)

I can see that my evil scheme to join Hatrack will work! Even Tom's post would have been helpful in the effort to DESTROY THOSE ACCURSED POWERPUFFS! [Mad] (Although it has already been done, an I still have recieved no royalties, though the merchandise is out there and I have not yet been paid.)

Together we, MojoJojo and Hatrack, will remove those annoying children from Townsville, and will move on to WORLD DOMINATION, because that is the purpose with which I decided to join this forum, that is the place in which I would decide to be!!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I admire the dedication this guy has to his gimmick.

However, "Even you, Ralphie, are smart enough to know..." certainly won no points.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

The cinnamon bun helps, though.
MojoJojo
Member # 5570

I only say that, Ralphie, because I MojoJojo am an evil genius! And that you, though admittedly advanced for a human, have no match for the evil genius of MojoJojo! That is to say that you are smarter than all, but MojoJojo, who is the most intellegent, but could really use your help!
Bubbles
Member # 5571

- posted      Profile for Bubbles           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my, I seem to have stumbled upon something terrible. I better go warn Blossom and Buttercup! [Eek!]

[ August 21, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Bubbles ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MojoJojo
Member # 5570

Ha! You have fallen into my evil trap POWERPUFF [Mad] !

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

::climbs into huge monkey shaped mecha::

::Zaps Bubbles with huge anti-chemical X Ray!::

That should slow you down, and I, MojoJojo will be able to trap all you wretched POWERPUFFS with my diabolical plan, since I have stopped you with my secret ANTI-CHEMICAL X RAY!!!

::strikes evil, dramatic, cool pose::

And then I will be free to launch my Hatrack Plan of World Domination!!!

Edit: (then I must get more of those cinnamon buns that Ralphie likes so much, as I have run out of those pastries, and I still need her help in my evil plan for WORLD DOMINATION

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

[ August 21, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: MojoJojo ]

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've seen this episode...

Oh, wait, all of the MojoJojo episodes are like this! [Wink]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
That show makes me cringe.
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

JT Kirk. Haven't seen you since Rigel 7! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
The CD made me like Shonen Knife...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

Haven't heard the CD, but saw the Go, Monkey, Go! video. Devo, same as it ever was (and I like it that way)!
MojoJojo
Member # 5570

I, MojoJojo, have now secured Bubbles in my secret lair, where I will use her to lure the other girls TO THEIR DOOOOOOM!!!

Girls, oh Girls! See what I have done to your annoying sister!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Now when the other POWERPUFFS [Mad] come to save her, I, MojoJojo shall finally have my revenge against the ACCURSED POWERPUFF GIRLS [Mad] , because when they come to save her I shall use the Anti-Chemical X Ray to stop them, giving me the opportunity for revenge.

And, Ralphie, do you take one lump or two? I have also brought more of those cinnamon buns.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Edit: I, MojoJojo have had to edit this post due to an unfortunate punctuation error, that error being a period instead of a question mark, and knowing that a question must be followed by a question mark, I, MojoJojo have had to edit this post.

Curses!

[ August 21, 2003, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: MojoJojo ]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Gah thanks for reminding me that I need to go buy the dern soundtrack! HOW could I have forgotten that?? GRRRRRRRRRR... [Mad]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.