FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Midnight is Dead

Author Topic: Midnight is Dead
Ace of Spades
Member # 2256

- posted      Profile for Ace of Spades           Edit/Delete Post 
Midnight, the founder of the Cat Mafia, passed away yesterday, August 25, at the age of 16.
Posts: 431 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ace of Spades
Member # 2256

Just to avoid any possible ambiguity, Midnight was an actual cat.
Posts: 431 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
My condolences, Ace. [Frown]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I think I picked up one too many of my kitties off the road. I can't really face having one again (at least for a while)

I echo Ryuko's condolences!

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ace of Spades
Member # 2256

Thank you.
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry you have lost your cat (it is always difficult to lose a pet), but am glad that you were able to have 16 years with him. [Frown] [Smile] *hug*

[ August 26, 2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dannyXcore
Member # 5332

- posted      Profile for dannyXcore   Email dannyXcore         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Midnight)))))--I'm sorry you died. But you were old. It's probly better this way....
(((((AoS)))))--I'm sorry your cat died, I know what that's like. Good thing he lived a long life, and you got to spend it with him ^_^ my condolences.

[ August 26, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: dannyXcore ]

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.