FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Old versions of Hatrack

Author Topic: Old versions of Hatrack
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrack the First

Find them here

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

These probably look familiar to some of the old-timers, but wow!

[Smile]

I realize this is yet another self-referential thread. I promise when I have finished catching up on work, I'll tell y'all about what I've been thinking about concerning the luxuries of illusions. [Smile]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duragon C. Mikado
Member # 2815

- posted      Profile for Duragon C. Mikado   Email Duragon C. Mikado         Edit/Delete Post 
It is just one version.
Posts: 622 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

*pat pat* Hence the plural. [Razz]
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Dangnabbit, it set off the filter here at work!

Welcome back, BTW. [Smile]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

twinky!! [Smile]

It's good to be back.

twinky
Member # 693

Don't worry, I won't get in trouble. All sorts of strange things set off the filter. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

That wasn't a *shocked* "twinky!!", but more of a NORM!! "twinky!!". Good no trouble.

*looks at post* I might need to go into punctuation rehab.

twinky
Member # 693

That's what I thought you meant, I just wanted to mention that setting off the filter won't get me fired or anything (though I only have two days of work left) [Smile]

Edit: Having packed up my beloved iMac, I may not be able to reply to this thread properly for a little while given that I can't follow the links [Razz]

[ August 27, 2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: twinky ]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, overdosing on !!!s is normal upon just returning to Hatrack. [Wink]

And at many other times!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
We first tried to get on the net in 94, with a free aol disk (back then, 3 1/4 floppie). We tried it for one month. Liked internet, hated aol. So we found a different isp. But one of the first things I did was look for the folder at aol for OSC. I seem to remember not finding it and being disappointed.

It wasn't much later that the website appeared.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.