FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Miss Me?

Author Topic: Miss Me?
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, so I disappeared for a couple of weeks to concentrate on tech directing the UNSW Law Revue. It was fun. In addition to ultimate control over about 90 people, I had 23 moving lights to play with... For a theatre geek that was really, really cool.

So what's been up in these parts, ya'll?

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back, Ethics Gradient!! Hooray!!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Ralphie got upset at katharina, and there was a 12 page thread, and both wound up leaving Hatrack 'forever.'

KarlEd confessed his hidden, secret passion for CT, went to visit her, and she's now pregnant with his love child.

TomDavidson accidentally proved Mormonism archaelogically/historically correct and David Bowles got baptised because of it.

A newbie did NOT get eaten by Slash.

Jacare Sorridente reversed his position on homosexual unions in a single page thread entitled, 'Stand by you man.' Dead_Horse did not make an appearance.

Not much, really.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Phew. I thought something might have happened in the last few weeks... [Wink]
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
I joined the site. Hi, I'm Julie. [Smile]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] [The Wave] [Party] [The Wave] [Party]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Scott... [ROFL]
you're killing me! [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
And Jettboy's back professing the neccesity of pro-choice. [Evil Laugh]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
No, sweetie, we never miss Ozzies. We get them every time. [Taunt]
Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!!! And welcome back EG...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm more missing doing the revues more than anything....

But hey, you were missed too.... [Wink]

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Also, Bob hasn't written a single funny thing.

Wait, that's true . . .

[Eek!]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
EG - You are like a cool glass of water to a parched desert traveler.

Of course you were missed.

(And that piece of trash Katharina better not post in this thread, or you know what. [Mad] )

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
A welcome indeed!

I haven't kept tabs too well, but I do know that the Mr. Annie thread got bumped off the first page, so you're probably too late to court her hand. Pity.

Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

Thanks muchly [Big Grin]

I get confused when I don't hit up Hatrack for 24 hours... I think a few weeks might stuff me entirely. So, if its ok with everyone else, I'll just pretend that its still halfway through August [Evil]

Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you're back EG! [Smile]

(Psst, hey guys, Ethics Gradient was gone...?
Why doesn't somebody tell me these things?)

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Ethics who?
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
hooray!

good to see you. i haven't really been posting or keeping track of things too well, but i have been trying to check in from time to time.

hey, i actually like a mormon boy, now, HAHAHAHA.
i am still in cali.
still doing nothing, though i might sling panties for the man at vikki's hush hush starting this week.
alas, awesome mormon-boy left this morning and so now i am all gloom and doom again. but he went to socal so all y'all down there might see me sooner than expected, heh heheheh.

oh man, i am miserable here. [Frown]
i miss hatrack.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, EG, I missed you.

But next time I'll use a scope.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also, Bob hasn't written a single funny thing.

Wait, that's true . . .

EG, I'm glad you're back. [aside]WHERE IN THE HECK IS BOB lately??? Did I miss something?[/aside]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

Feel the love, yo. [The Wave] (Can't believe I used that horrible smilie, heh.)

Porcelainita misbehavin'? Who would have thought? [Wink]

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I did! And I think this time you owe ME an email. [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.

Welcome back, dude. [Smile]

(Though I'm posting-in-absentia myself, since I'm currently enjoying a week of freedom with my family in Nova Scotia in between the end of work term and the beginning of school...)

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I didn't miss you at all, but it's good to have you back, nonetheless. [Hat]
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.