FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Oh, the prophecy's full now..... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oh, the prophecy's full now.....
Users101
Member # 4546

- posted      Profile for Users101   Email Users101         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, that's it. There's supposed to be the sun god, me, bakum tree girl and the mexican.

The nuke is the mexican I guess........

And the tree got brought to life. And avril lavigne's still the sun, which the tree needs to live...

And they're siblings, but it's still not incest. Cause the girl's really bringing the tree to life. And the sun's feeding something or other.

And of course everyone else is doomed now.

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there goes my plans of ever getting a book published. Looks like I won't have time for it now.
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geoffrey Card
Member # 1062

- posted      Profile for Geoffrey Card   Email Geoffrey Card         Edit/Delete Post 
Either someone else is trying to pass off a person-simulator, or the Thor of yesteryear has a little brother ... [Smile]
Posts: 2048 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Users, didn't we tell you not to take the brown acid?
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that if we collected all his writings, we would be able to discern some prophetic wisdom from them. We could call it The Ramblings of the Mad Prophet User.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hey, look who's back.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
rofLMAO @ Tick!

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I was actually starting to miss you, Users. I was afraid that you had succumbed to the TimeCube's absorptive powers.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we go...again.
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
And that's why you should never, ever ever drink the bong water... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all lay off users. I like him/her/it. [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

You go, users! Nobody else will tell us these things! It's all up to you!
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
It might help if he provided a translation tool with each of his posts.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fishtail
Member # 3900

- posted      Profile for Fishtail   Email Fishtail         Edit/Delete Post 
Got to be one of the weirdest denizens of this forum. Random phrase generator?
Posts: 471 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Translation....

quote:
El nuke es el mejicano que conjeturo........
Mexico has nukes!!!????
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

<fervently hopes it's a real person this time and not another troll>
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
*Dances through thread*

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
Clearly someone is still upset about the whole Jesse Colburn revelation.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

<laughs>
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Marry me, Users 110!

[ September 04, 2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to try an experiment....

Hat! The trick is to believe the unexpurgated fish, for lo! the thinness of time is an angry bottle.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StigLarson
Member # 5579

- posted      Profile for StigLarson           Edit/Delete Post 
I hear you Tom, I really do.

[ September 04, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: StigLarson ]

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, you're being far too poetic. Try this:

i was.thinking about 4 this a long time..//?

It's cause U know what U know but then sheripped it.]]=

how else do you explain it?//?/../

cause u cant unless theres fish///

not like that, i mean like fish like u catch./>

or whatever

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
TiiiiiiiiiimeCuuuuuuuuuube!
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

It's interesting that you guys' attempts don't come off, really. They sound like obvious nonsense. Yet users101's posts do sound as though there is real meaning there, just not something we're quite able to understand because we don't know enough of the context or something.

Of all the writers of nonsense verse in history, the only one who was ever any good at all was Lewis Carroll, I think. His is extremely good. All the rest are just stupid, that I've read. What on earth could the difference be there?

Anyway, I do find users101 interesting, but hope it's a real person, even one on drugs (as "users" might tend to hint), rather than just another boring old troll. I wonder if he/she/it let his/her/its mind clear, if the meaning of what he/she/it says would crystallize into something that could actually convey thoughts and ideas. That might be interesting to see.

[ September 05, 2003, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: ak ]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I do believe, Anne Kate, that you would defend an incomprehensible poster even if they were standing right next to your computer chair, banging two bricks together into the sides of your head.

It's actually, sincerely one of the things I love about you. [Smile]

(It means you'll stick up for me when I'm completely incomprehensible, though I'll probably link sarcastic and disparaging photos to myself because I won't be able to help it.)

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

Ralphie, I just feel a deep kinship with anyone who is genuinely weird. [Smile] I'm grateful to them for it, and feel affection for them because of it. Normal people are much harder for me to relate to. [Smile]

And Ralphie, I'll stick up for you anytime. [Kiss]

zgator
Member # 3833

I still think that in a thousand years, people will talk about Users101 the same way we talk about Nostrodamus.

Ralphie, I don't think he's going to marry you if you keep spelling his name wrong.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Anne Kate - [Smile]

I think the fact that I posted a deliberately mispelled invitation to Users as a marriage proposal (which I unaccountably found brilliantly funny) proves I may or may not be in the weird catagory, too. Though like many of my kind, I tend to kick downward on the sliding scope of weirdness. It's the equivalent of saying, "Hey guys! I'm not a freak! What's going on in here?"

[ September 05, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

zgator
Member # 3833

Deliberately, huh?
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'll even make one for you, Zan.

You can't tell me it's not funnier mispelled.

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
See, aka, I can't help but think less of posters like Users101 and monteverdi because they make no real effort to engage the rest of the world; their posts are almost entirely masturbatory, if not exhibitionist. They're standing on a soapbox at a busy corner and raving about dangerous carrots.

*shrug*

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 5538

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose           Edit/Delete Post 
That's funny, Tom, because I still think of you as a staunch defender of the quality of the postings from deerpark27, which I see in the same exact light. *shrug back*
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

One for Tom, one for Moose.

I find it truly tragic that nobody else on the planet will find these at all funny, and yet I will continue. As Jebus is my witness, I will continue until I stop laughing when I make them.

zgator
Member # 3833

What's really funny is that right after my proposal, Tom used a specific word and was immediately followed by Papa "relieved this isn't an onanism thread" Moose.

You are truly a comic genious Ralphie getting those 2 to fall into your plan. [Hail]

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, you are making me laugh...
See? ---> [ROFL]

Make some more that would be funny when misspelled, and you got yourself a deal.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

<Wistful for a misspelled Ralphie proposal of her own.>
Papa Moose
Member # 5538

I couldn't be relieved, because it was Onanism that Tom was talking about, even if only metaphorically.

And I can't marry you, Tomi. I already told you that.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

You did see the way she spelled my name, didn't you Pop?
Papa Moose
Member # 5538

Yeah, and I was gonna post something about whether or not if you got married you would be her master. I refrained.
zgator
Member # 3833

Did I ever tell anyone that my last name is Bates?
TomDavidson
Member # 124

The reason I forgive deerpark is that he basically treats his own little threads like they were a private "Orginal Potry" -- and, of course, he's talented. I'd probably be more tolerant of Users101 if he were more obviously trying to create and display art instead of just rambling insanely. [Smile]

[ September 05, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

You guys are bringing down the quality of Hatrack. I'm an innocent bystander.

Anne Kate - I'm sorry, I tried to make another one, and I didn't laugh while doing it. The well has been taped.

Also, you don't have a subtle innuendo hidden somewhere in your name like zbator does. The magic is lost. [Frown]

However, I will hit you up for an unfunny, but possibly charming smooch. I don't really think you can refuse.

Papa Moose
Member # 5538

[Edit: Tom,] I envy your ability to distinguish between the two.

[ September 05, 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Papa Moose ]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
You see, there is green upon the screen and people dance....

The green is the good...

And the people are us, which need the green I guess...

The screen is French and hazy too...

I just wanted to prove that insane rambling is in fact an art form, and that I am not an artist.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Neither is Users101. I'm with Tom...silly is fine, and rambling tolerable...but pointless stream-of-conciousness parading as intellectual...something? Nuh-uh.
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
Did I miss something or is this Papa Moose an impostor? Only 5 posts? I'm a little suspicious about this...
Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Argèn†~
Member # 4528

- posted      Profile for Argèn†~           Edit/Delete Post 
I never saw the childhood control freak. Forgeries of his passport were regular.

What little I know of taxidermy holds true.

But who knew what that fool would do? They called the other evening for the keys.

The two were in love, but they broke up. It seems a mallet came between them, their champaign glasses shattered haplessly.

Freedom has been thrown out the window.

Posts: 346 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 5538

Solo, I'm about to hit 3K and not sure what I want to do about that, if anything.

--Pop

solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, as long as you aren't an evil impostor. I look forward to your 3000 post. You should definitely do something for it.
Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.