FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "Bush=Hitler" adds up to Holocaust denial

Author Topic: "Bush=Hitler" adds up to Holocaust denial
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you might find this interesting.

"Bush=Hitler" adds up to Holocaust denial

Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm all for expanding Godwin's Law into MeatSpace, personally.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow, Yozhik, it ain't surprising that a jerk who would joyfully shove Jews into ovens would write an article like that.

[ September 08, 2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
And Godwin is a Nazi.
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
It really is highly irritating.

The other irritating thing to me is that in commenting on what the US has done in Iraq, and how there were no weapons of mass destruction, few are commenting how truly evil Hussein was. On the History channel, we watched a program that detailed the history of his political rise to power and then of his regime.

That is when I decided that I really didn't care about motivation, this guy just had to be removed. The torture he inflicted upon his people was truly detestable. It would be the most common type of evil, that of good men doing nothing, if we had let him remain there. Bush Senior should have finished the job, and Clinton shouldn't have been such a pansy. A lot more people would be alive today if they'd fixed it earlier.

However, now we DO have a responsibility to do a good job of rebuilding that nation.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Its nice to see that this person, so villifying the over-the-top comparisons of the Democrats, makes one of his own.

quote:
9/11 and its aftermath have increased the visceral loathing not of terrorism or of Islamist fundamentalism but of President George Bush
as if saying complaining about President Bush is favoring Terrorists.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that is an over reaction to what they were saying, Dan. The sentence didn't go that far. It never said the left liked terrorists because they hated Bush. It just said that they seem to have misplaced their anger.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.